Integral Ad Science Recruitment 2022 | Associate Technical Client Engineer | BE/ B.Tech – CSE/ IT | Pune
Company: Integral Ad Science
Integral Ad Science Recruitment 2022: Integral Ad Science is a global technology company that offers data and solutions to establish a safer, more effective advertising ecosystem. We partner with advertisers and publishers to protect their investments, capture consumer attention, and drive business impact.
Integral Ad Science started as AdSafe Media, an online ad verification company. It was founded by Will Luttrell, Helene Monat, Foster Provost, Bryan St. John, Josh Attenberg and Kent Wakeford in 2009, with initial investment from Coriolis Ventures. In 2010, AdSafe Media raised more than $7 million in Series B funding led by Accomplice In 2012, the company raised an additional $10 million in funding from Pelion Venture Partners, Accomplice and Coriolis Ventures.
In 2012, AdSafe Media rebranded as Integral Ad Science, a media valuation company. The company evaluates the quality of online ad placements between media buyers and sellers. Its products include Marketer’s Edge for agencies and marketers, Trader’s Edge for programmatic players and Seller’s Edge for media sellers. In 2013, Crain’s New York Business recognized Integral as one of the Best Places to Work.
Company Website: www.integralads.com
Positions: Associate Technical Client Engineer
Experience: 1-5 years
Salary: Not disclosed
Job Location: Pune
Eligibility Criteria for Integral Ad Science Recruitment 2021:
BE/ B.Tech – Computer Science/ Information Technology
- We are seeking an Associate Technical Client Engineer to join our Customer Excellence team in Pune.
- You will work closely with your team to manage day-to-day technical queries, investigations and issues while maintaining technical relationships with internal and external IAS customers through to resolution. You will apply knowledge of IAS implementations with our clients across the full product suite and reduce overall time-to-resolution for assigned tickets.
- This is an awesome opportunity to learn and grow! If you are excited by technology that has the power to handle hundreds of thousands of transactions per second, collect tens of billions of events each day, and evaluate thousands of data-points in real-time all while responding in just a few milliseconds, then IAS is the place for you!
- Investigate and debug reported delivery discrepancies such as ads serving against unsafe content based on applied blocking parameters or low viewability rates
- Satisfy information requests by extracting information pulled from the database
- Pull and review performance data on request to ensure proper delivery and improving client performance
- Escalate technical product needs and opportunities to TCS Product Specialist team, requesting level 2/3 support for high profile cases and customers.
- Produce custom reports for ad delivery & trafficking; tag-related issues, implementation concerns, data feeds, etc.
- Request logs for more in-depth data for troubleshooting
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent
- 1-5 years of experience helping customers achieve their desired outcomes; ideally in a customer support, ad ops, technical services, or business operations/program management capacity
- Excellent written, verbal and listening skills
- History of collaborating effectively within cross-functional teams is a plus
- Willing to work in rotating night shifts.
How to Apply for Integral Ad Science Recruitment 2022?
Candidates may apply through online mode ASAP.
Apply Link:Job Expired