Ingram Micro Recruitment 2021 | Freshers | Associate Cyber Security Consultant | BE/ B.Tech – CSE/ IT/ Cyber Security | 2018 – 2020 Batch | Chennai
Company: Ingram Micro
Ingram Micro Recruitment 2021: Ingram Micro is an American distributor of information technology products and services. The company is based in Irvine, California, U.S. and has operations around the world. In December 2020, Platinum Equity, announced its intent to acquire Ingram Micro in an all-cash transaction with an equity value of approximately US$7.2 billion. The transaction is expected to be completed in the first half of 2021.
Ingram Micro’s origins trace back to the founding of distributor Micro D, Inc. in July 1979 by husband and wife team, Geza Czige and Lorraine Mecca, who were both teachers. The company started in Southern California and in its first year of business achieved approximately $3.5 million in sales. It rapidly expanded nationwide and held its public offering in 1983. Ingram Industries became a majority stockholder of Micro D in February 1986 when it acquired all of the common stock held by the company’s founders, followed by the purchase of the remaining Micro D shares in March 1989
Company Website: www.corp.ingrammicro.com
Positions: Associate Cyber Security Consultant
Salary: Best in Industry
Job Location: Chennai
Eligibility Criteria for Ingram Micro Recruitment 2021:
- Bachelor’s degree in a related discipline (e.g. Computer Science or Cybersecurity)
- Provide three current work references & pass a criminal background check
- Pass a proficiency exam related to the role
- 0-2 years of information security experience.
- Strong communication (i.e., written and verbal), presentation, teamwork skills and resourcefulness.
- Deep understanding of risk, business acumen, and ROI.
As an Information Security Consultant, you will deliver cybersecurity risk and compliance support to the Information Security team in support of projects that will deliver increased cybersecurity maturity and reduce overall risk. You will be assigned to projects and dotted line into functional managers to assist them in delivering cybersecurity projects. These projects align with the NIST cybersecurity framework and support the overall mission, vision, and objectives of the Chief Information Security Officer (CISO).
- Project Deliverables – Performs tasks to complete project deliverables.
- Problem Solving – The consultant must be able to dissect a problem, engage with the right resources, and methodically solve problems. The consultant must be able to document and explain the root cause to problems and make recommendations on how to resolve the issue or problem.
- Technology & Trends – The consultant is responsible for staying current on Information Security technologies and trends.
- Risk-Based Decisioning – The consultant is able to make risk-based decisions.
- Best Practices – The consultant is an expert in information security processes and best practices.
- Training & Mentoring – The consultant is a technical mentor and provides coaching to other security associates.
- Process Development – The consultant must be able to develop, document, and implement complex business processes across multiple teams and domains.
- Business Acumen – Must be able to demonstrate an ability to harmonize information security initiatives, processes, tools with business requirements, strategies, and budget.
- Security Incident Response – The consultant is responsible for assisting the SIRT commander by reviewing and consult on investigation, containment, remediation, and recommendations during a high-severity security incident.
How to Apply for Ingram Micro Recruitment 2021?
Desirous candidates may apply through online mode.
Application Link: Click Here