Ingram Micro Recruitment 2022 | Freshers | Associate Sales Professional | BE/ B.Tech – CSE/ IT/ ECE | 2019 – 2021 Batch | Bangalore
Company: Ingram Micro
Ingram Micro Recruitment 2022: Ingram Micro is an American distributor of information technology products and services. The company is based in Irvine, California, U.S. and has operations around the world. In December 2020, Platinum Equity, announced its intent to acquire Ingram Micro in an all-cash transaction with an equity value of approximately US$7.2 billion. The transaction is expected to be completed in the first half of 2021.
Ingram Micro’s origins trace back to the founding of distributor Micro D, Inc. in July 1979 by husband and wife team, Geza Czige and Lorraine Mecca, who were both teachers. The company started in Southern California and in its first year of business achieved approximately $3.5 million in sales. It rapidly expanded nationwide and held its public offering in 1983. Ingram Industries became a majority stockholder of Micro D in February 1986 when it acquired all of the common stock held by the company’s founders, followed by the purchase of the remaining Micro D shares in March 1989
Company Website: www.corp.ingrammicro.com
Positions: Associate Professional, Sales-IND
Role: Software Engineer/Programmer
Experience: 0 – 2 years
Salary: Best in Industry
Job Location: Bangalore
Eligibility Criteria for Ingram Micro Recruitment 2022:
- Typically requires a four year college degree or equivalent experience and 0-2 years functional experience
Promotes and sells a portfolio of technical and/or nontechnical products and/or services and solutions directly to current and new end customers; informs customers of new product/service introductions and prices; creates, monitors and revises lead generation plans to ensure a substantive sales opportunity pipeline. This discipline is intended to accommodate
1) jobs whose accountabilities span two or more job disciplines within the job family;
2) jobs that are not covered by a defined discipline within the job family.
- Entry-level professional individual contributor on a project or work team. Work is closely supervised. Problems faced are not typically difficult or complex. Explains facts, policies and practices related to job area. Works on projects of limited scope and complexity.
- Follows standard practices and procedures in analyzing situations or data from which answers can be readily obtained.
- Uses company standard policies and procedures to resolve issues in which answers can be readily obtained. Work is reviewed regularly by supervisor or more senior peers. Requires broad theoretical knowledge typically acquired from advanced education.
How to Apply for Ingram Micro Recruitment 2022?
Desirous candidates may apply through online mode.
Apply Link: Job Expired