Ingersoll Rand Recruitment 2016 | Design Engineer | BE/ B.Tech – Mechanical Engineering | Bangalore | February 2016
Company: Ingersoll Rand (India) Ltd
Ingersoll Rand India Private Limited was founded in Kolkata in 1921, one of the first American investments in India. In 1958 the company opened a branch office in Ahmedabad and in 1963 the head office was shifted to Mumbai. Ingersoll Rand established its first manufacturing plant in Naroda, Ahmedabad in 1965 and in 1977 became a public limited company.
Today, Ingersoll-Rand (India) Limited is based out of 22 locations in the country and is listed on the National Stock Exchange of India and the Bombay Stock Exchange.
Company Website: www.ingersollrand.co.in
Positions: Design Engineer
Qualification: BE/ B.Tech – Mechanical Engineering
Experience: 3 – 5 Years
Job Location: Bangalore
Salary: Best In Industry
- Participate in VAVE sessions to generate ideas. Consolidate and report out of session outcomes.
- Execute approved ideas and see to design release.
- Work with project partners to evaluate prior ideas, evaluate alternate solutions and implement design change.
Desired Candidate Profile:
- Proficient in ProE.
- Knowledge of VAVE process.
- Hands on experience in mechanical component design.
- Good Communication skills.
- Should be self-driven individual with an attitude to learn.
- Experience in power tools design is preferred.
- Minimum 3.5 yrs – 5 years of experience.
Apply Link:Link Expired