Ingersoll Rand Recruitment 2023 | Freshers | Intern | BE/ B.Tech – EEE/ ECE/ ICE | 2020 – 2023 Batch | Bangalore
Company: Ingersoll Rand (India) Ltd
Ingersoll Rand Recruitment 2023: Ingersoll Rand India Private Limited was founded in Kolkata in 1921, one of the first American investments in India. In 1958 the company opened a branch office in Ahmedabad and in 1963 the head office was shifted to Mumbai. Ingersoll Rand established its first manufacturing plant in Naroda, Ahmedabad in 1965 and in 1977 became a public limited company.
Today, Ingersoll-Rand (India) Limited is based out of 22 locations in the country and is listed on the National Stock Exchange of India and the Bombay Stock Exchange.
Company Website: www.ingersollrand.co.in
Job Location: Bangalore
Salary: Best In Industry
Eligibility Criteria For Ingersoll Rand Recruitment 2023:
- BE/ B.Tech in Electronics/ Telecommunication, Electrical & Electronic Engineering, Instrumentation, and Control engineering.
- Basic knowledge of electrical/computer/software engineering fundamentals.
- 0 – 2 years of experience in Controls & Software.
- Knowledge of Hardware Schematics and PCB designs.
- Must understand how to use CRO, Multimeters, and logic analyzers.
- Any coursework or internship experience in the following areas will be considered a plus.
- Experience with debugging and problem resolution.
- Experience with Python, IoT, MQTT broker setup, send and receive data.
- Experience with 8-bit, 16-bit microcontrollers and common peripherals (i.e., ADC, SPI)
- Familiarity with software & Hardware development techniques and methodologies.
- Knowledge on Filter, sensor networks, sensor mesh, IoT.
- Software skills C , Python, programming language.
How to Apply For Ingersoll Rand Recruitment 2023 ?
Desirable candidates may apply through online mode ASAP.
Apply Link: Click Here