Ingersoll Rand Recruitment 2018 | Engineer | BE/ B.Tech – Electrical, Mechanical | 2014 – 2017 Batch | Gurgaon | September 2018
Company: Ingersoll Rand (India) Ltd
Ingersoll Rand India Private Limited was founded in Kolkata in 1921, one of the first American investments in India. In 1958 the company opened a branch office in Ahmedabad and in 1963 the head office was shifted to Mumbai. Ingersoll Rand established its first manufacturing plant in Naroda, Ahmedabad in 1965 and in 1977 became a public limited company.
Today, Ingersoll-Rand (India) Limited is based out of 22 locations in the country and is listed on the National Stock Exchange of India and the Bombay Stock Exchange.
Company Website: www.ingersollrand.co.in
Positions: PreSales Engineer – Applied
Experience: 1 – 4 Years
Job Location: Gurgaon
Salary: Best In Industry
Qualification: Bachelor’s degree in Electrical/ Mechanical
Job Summary： New Hire will be responsible for all functions related to Technical Support including selection and pricing of Trane applied and Unitary equipment, providing value added offerings to customers, positioning of Trane solutions to meet customer needs, Order entry and coordination with factories.
- New Hire will work with a current and evolving action plan designed to identify and meet all of the customer needs. He/ She will work with our sales teams to execute a specific office business plan to facilitate a strong, profitable & successful partnership.
- Will be actively working on BOQ’s, Estimations, Pricing & Designing for HVAC projects.
- Bachelor’s degree in Electrical/Mechanical.
- Strong work experience in HVAC back ground.
- Basic knowledge about refrigeration system.
- Basic idea about HVAC product like Chiller, AHU, FCUs, Unitary product, VRF system.
- Able to do regular interaction with customer
Apply Link: Link Expired