Ingersoll Rand Recruitment 2017 | Freshers | Graduate Engineer Trainee – GET | BE/ B.Tech | 2016, 2016 Batch | Chennai | September 2017
Company: Ingersoll Rand (India) Ltd
Ingersoll Rand India Private Limited was founded in Kolkata in 1921, one of the first American investments in India. In 1958 the company opened a branch office in Ahmedabad and in 1963 the head office was shifted to Mumbai. Ingersoll Rand established its first manufacturing plant in Naroda, Ahmedabad in 1965 and in 1977 became a public limited company.
Today, Ingersoll-Rand (India) Limited is based out of 22 locations in the country and is listed on the National Stock Exchange of India and the Bombay Stock Exchange.
Company Website: www.ingersollrand.co.in
Positions: Graduate Engineer Trainee
Job Location: Chennai
Salary: Best In Industry
Qualification: BE/ B.Tech – CS/IT, EEE, ECE
Job Summary: System Testing / Validation/ Verification
- Good Analytical Skills
- Good communication
- Execute tests and record defects in the defect tracking tool.
- Writes and executes Test cases, Test Procedures.
- Verifying product functions as designed and should have good knowledge on root cause analysis.
- Should be self- driven and eager to learn new technologies
- Good understanding of Software testing principles and process involved in them.
- Must be an independent worker – able to work with little supervision.
- Should have strong analytical and communication skills
- Good analytical skills
- Good expertise in programming.
Apply Link: Closed