Ingersoll Rand Recruitment 2017 | Freshers | Design Engineer | BE/ B.Tech – EEE/ ECE | 2014, 2015, 2016 Batch | Bangalore | July 2017
Company: Ingersoll Rand (India) Ltd
Ingersoll Rand India Private Limited was founded in Kolkata in 1921, one of the first American investments in India. In 1958 the company opened a branch office in Ahmedabad and in 1963 the head office was shifted to Mumbai. Ingersoll Rand established its first manufacturing plant in Naroda, Ahmedabad in 1965 and in 1977 became a public limited company.
Today, Ingersoll-Rand (India) Limited is based out of 22 locations in the country and is listed on the National Stock Exchange of India and the Bombay Stock Exchange.
Company Website: www.ingersollrand.co.in
Positions: Design Engineer
Qualification: BE/ B.Tech – EEE/ ECE
Experience: 0 – 2 Years
Job Location: Bangalore
Salary: Best In Industry
This Electrical Design Engineer is responsible for unit electrical system designs for Club Car. Specifically, we are seeking a high-energy Electrical Engineer with an entrepreneurial spirit and passion for success. The individual selected will work closely with the teams in the US to support VAVE projects, investigation of field issues, and development of new product solutions as they pertain to the vehicle’s electrical subsystems for the largest electric vehicle manufacturer in the world. Ideal candidates will have a hunger for researching new technologies and a desire to become an industry leader in the electrification of vehicles. This individual will be a key contributor in growing our business by balancing risk and reward using advanced engineering and project management tools.
Core Job Responsibilities:
- Become familiar with power system modules and electrical vehicle wiring harness architecture.
- Support global team in identifying and executing VAVE projects related to electrical subsystems.
- Creation and full implementation of Change Notices (CNs) for both vehicle level and electrical subsystem projects.
- Develop laboratory test plans and analyze test data.
- Develop and/or update electrical purchased part engineering drawings and standards.
- Define, identify and complete appropriate qualification testing activities.
- Prepare complete schedules and reports for assigned projects.
- Achieve scheduled milestones for assigned projects.
- Coordinate the activities of other engineers or technicians assigned to the project.
- Provide engineering support to product planning and/or technical support teams.
- Identify electrical quality and productivity improvement opportunities.
- Execute a wide variety of electrical or quality and productivity improvement projects.
Essential Skills or Knowledge:
- Strong interest in power system modules and electrical equipment.
- Competency in Microsoft products including, Excel, Word, Project, and PowerPoint required.
- Ability to lead a team or work as a member of a team.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent technical, analytical and problem solving skills.
- Must be tenacious with quality and customer service orientation.
- Knowledge of the appropriate product safety and design standards.
- Basic experience with 3D-CAD applications such as ProE is a plus.
- Working experience with wiring harness schematic and layout tools such as Routed Systems Design (RSD), Creo Schematics, or Pro Cabling is a plus.
- Six Sigma Green Belt or Lean Six Sigma trained or certified a plus.
Application Link: Closed