Infosys Walk-In Drive 2023 | Technical Process Executive | Any Graduates | 2020 – 2021 Batch | 24th February 2023 | Bangalore, Pune
Company: Infosys Limited
Infosys Walk-In Drive 2023: Infosys Limited (formerly Infosys Technologies Limited) is an Indian multinational corporation that provides business consulting, information technology, software engineering and outsourcing services. It is headquartered in Bangalore, Karnataka.
Infosys is a global leader in next-generation digital services and consulting. We enable clients in 46 countries to navigate their digital transformation. With nearly four decades of experience in managing the systems and workings of global enterprises, we expertly steer our clients through their digital journey. We do it by enabling the enterprise with an AI-powered core that helps prioritize the execution of change. We also empower the business with agile digital at scale to deliver unprecedented levels of performance and customer delight. Our always-on learning agenda drives their continuous improvement through building and transferring digital skills, expertise, and ideas from our innovation ecosystem.
Company Website: www.infosys.com
Position: Senior Process Executive/ Senior Technical Process Executive (Voice)
Experience: 1 – 2 Years
Job Location: Bangalore, Pune
Salary: INR 3.5 LPA max for JL2A/ INR 6 LPA max for JL3
Eligibility Criteria For Infosys Walk-In Drive 2023:
- Any Full-time Graduates
- 1 to 2 years of experience
Job Description :
- Excellent communication skills CEFR: B2, C1, C2. Please add the communication level as per the CEFR framework while profiles are shared.
- Work experience on Service Desk with good knowledge on VPN, O365, remote support, active directory, troubleshooting printer issues, Bit locker, MS teams, BSOD, BitLocker, driver installation, Printer and wifi troubleshooting.
- Experience on Service now or Remedy or Control M or similar ticketing tools with knowledge of ticket priority, and severity.
- Knowledge on Service requests and incidents and should be able to communicate the difference between
- Service Requests and Incidents.
- Knowledge of Incident Management lifecycle.
- Aware of current role SLA and Metrics handled.
- Talents should be based out of Bangalore or Pune.
- Work from Office is mandatory, No option of hybrid and WFH.
- 24*7 Shifts is mandatory.
Interview Date: 24th February 2023
Hinjewadi Phase 1,
No. 1, Pune, Phase 1, Hinjewadi Rajiv Gandhi Infotech Park,
Building B1, ground floor, Hinjewadi, Pune,
How to Apply For Infosys Walk-In Drive 2023?
All interested and eligible candidates can register for this drive online ASAP.
Registration Links: Click Here