Infosys Walk-In Drive 2019 | Freshers | Purchasing Executive | Graduate/ Post-Graduate/ Engineering – CSE/ Commerce/ Business/ Economics/ Mathematics/ Law or Science | 2015 – 2019 Batch | Bangalore | 11th October 2019
Company: Infosys BPM
Infosys Limited (formerly Infosys Technologies Limited) is an Indian multinational corporation that provides business consulting, information technology, software engineering and outsourcing services. It is headquartered in Bangalore, Karnataka.
Infosys is the second-largest India-based IT services company by 2014 revenues, and the fifth largest employer of H-1B visa professionals in the United States in FY 2013. On 15 February 2015, its market capitalisation was ₹ 263,735 crores ($42.51 billion), making it India’s sixth largest publicly traded company.
Company Website: www.infosys.com
Position: Purchasing Executive/ Senior Purchasing Executive
Experience: 0 – 4 Year
Job Location: Bangalore
Salary: Best In Industry
Eligibility Criteria: Graduate/ Post-Graduate/ Engineer in Information Technology, Engineering, Business, Commerce, Economics, Mathematics, Law or Science
- Create PO- auto assign/ manual: Validation of requisitions based on laid down guidelines, taking corrective action on variants and create PO.
- Support PO changes- action change request through workflow, carrying out checks where in order and add reasons for rejection as relevant.
- Other post PO support/ auxiliary activities such as Print PO, expediting, reviewing open order reports, assigning buyers to new material codes and requesting material master updates as required.
- Redirect questions/ clarifications to appropriate team/ client Requisitioners.
- Proactively raise any issues early in the process to team leads as well as be able to propose improvement suggestions in day to day work.
- Be able to interpret requests and determine what is required to achieve the desired goals
- Behaviors & Attributes:
- Good written and verbal communication skills.
- Understanding of Procurement domain
- Hands on Experience on SAP or any other ERP systems (Oracle, Ariba etc.)
- Knowledge and understanding of analytics and MIS tools
- Very good customer service orientation
- Able to interpret and follow process document guidelines
- Enthusiastic and able to drive own activities
- Able to communicate to the point in a quick and effective manner, ability to summarize information
Date: 11th October 2019
Time: 10:00 AM to 1:30 PM
Infosys BPM Ltd., No.785 ,
Ground Flr, Axis Sai Jyoti, 15th Cross Road,
Outer Ring Rd, Sarakki, 1st Phase,
JP Nagar metro station, Bengaluru,
Contact Person: Deepika C
Must carry mandatory Documents while attending interview:
- Appointment & Relieving letter (Previous Employers if applicable)
- Current employer offers letter and Salary revision letter with annexure (if applicable) whichever pertains to your current salary.
- Last 3 months salary slips.
- 10th & 12th Mark Sheet & Board Certificate
- All UG/PG Graduation Mark Sheets (Each year separate mark Sheet or consolidated mark sheet& University Certificate)
- Address Proof Aadhar card/Voter ID/Passport/Driving license and Pan card
- Resume & Passport Size Photo
How to Apply: This Job posted on Monster. If you are applying through mobile only Registration page will open. Register first (Submit or Create Now). You can also apply using Gmail, Facebook and Yahoo. or Registered users can Sign In to apply.
Registration Link: Click Here (only Registration form opens in Mobile)