Infosys Recruitment Drive 2021 | Technical Support Engineer | BE/ B.Tech/ BCA/ MCA | 2015 – 2019 Batch | Bangalore
Company: Infosys BPM Limited
Infosys Recruitment Drive: Infosys Limited (formerly Infosys Technologies Limited) is an Indian multinational corporation that provides business consulting, information technology, software engineering and outsourcing services. It is headquartered in Bangalore, Karnataka.
Infosys is the second-largest India-based IT services company by 2014 revenues, and the fifth largest employer of H-1B visa professionals in the United States in FY 2013. On 15 February 2015, its market capitalisation was ₹ 263,735 crores ($42.51 billion), making it India’s sixth largest publicly traded company.
Infosys is a global leader in next-generation digital services and consulting. We enable clients in 46 countries to navigate their digital transformation. With nearly four decades of experience in managing the systems and workings of global enterprises, we expertly steer our clients through their digital journey. We do it by enabling the enterprise with an AI-powered core that helps prioritize the execution of change. We also empower the business with agile digital at scale to deliver unprecedented levels of performance and customer delight. Our always-on learning agenda drives their continuous improvement through building and transferring digital skills, expertise, and ideas from our innovation ecosystem.
Company Website: www.infosys.com
Position: Service Desk Agent
Role: Technical Support Engineer
Experience: 1 – 5 years
Job Location: Bangalore
Salary: Best In Industry
Education: BE/ B.Tech/ BCA/ MCA – Computers Science
Provide 1st level technical support, service restoration, fulfillment of service request and advice to users ensuring the maximum availability, performance and utilization of knowledge and information systems. Follow a systematic, disciplined and analytical approach to problem solving to meet set standards and agreed procedures. Executes transactions as per prescribed timelines.
Required skill set:
- Mandatory requirement for experienced candidates:
- Min 12 months to 5 years work experience in Service Desk/ Tech support process/ Cloud Computing Process
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Basic knowledge of cloud computing and types of cloud computing
- Basic Knowledge of Mail server settings IMAP, POP and SMTP
- Basic Knowledge of Domain Server Concepts like DNS (Domain Name Server/Domain Naming System), DKIM and DMARC
- Basic Knowledge of SPF (Sender Policy Framework) or SPF records /TXT records, MX records, CNAME
- Experience in working on Active Directory
- Basic knowledge of Internet Protocols LDAP (Lightweight Directory Access Protocol)
- Basic knowledge if SSON (Single Sign On)
- Basic knowledge of API (Application-Programming Interface)
- Intermediate knowledge of Prevention of Spam, Phishing and Malware
- Intermediate knowledge of T/S Small Forms (iOS, Andrioid, Windows)
Application Links: Click Here