Infosys Recruitment Drive | Freshers | Customer Service | BE/ B.Tech/ B.Sc/ BCA/ B.Com/ BBA | 2018 – 2020 Batch | Pune
Company: Infosys BPM Limited
Infosys Recruitment Drive: Infosys Limited (formerly Infosys Technologies Limited) is an Indian multinational corporation that provides business consulting, information technology, software engineering and outsourcing services. It is headquartered in Bangalore, Karnataka.
Infosys is the second-largest India-based IT services company by 2014 revenues, and the fifth largest employer of H-1B visa professionals in the United States in FY 2013. On 15 February 2015, its market capitalisation was ₹ 263,735 crores ($42.51 billion), making it India’s sixth largest publicly traded company.
Infosys is a global leader in next-generation digital services and consulting. We enable clients in 46 countries to navigate their digital transformation. With nearly four decades of experience in managing the systems and workings of global enterprises, we expertly steer our clients through their digital journey. We do it by enabling the enterprise with an AI-powered core that helps prioritize the execution of change. We also empower the business with agile digital at scale to deliver unprecedented levels of performance and customer delight. Our always-on learning agenda drives their continuous improvement through building and transferring digital skills, expertise, and ideas from our innovation ecosystem.
Company Website: www.infosys.com
Position: Customer Service
Role: Customer Support Executive
Experience: 0 – 2 years
Job Location: Pune
Salary: Best In Industry
Education: BE/ B.Tech/ B.Sc/ BCA/ B.Com/ BBA/ BA
- Excellent Written communication & Dynamic and engaging written communication style.
- Ability to use written and verbal skills to establish rapport. Ability to use questioning skills to easily explore customer needs and concerns.
- Must have the ability to communicate online in a conversational manner that promotes dialogue and establishes rapport. Must avoid poor grammar, misstatements or lengthy explanation. Proven ability to communicate articulately and credibly.
- Technology comfort and should be tech savvy. Acknowledging and resolving customer complaints/queries.
- Maintaining a positive, empathetic, and professional attitude toward customers always.
- Responding promptly to customer inquiries including service and selling products to clients and processing payments.
- Analytical and judgment skills.
- Demonstrated ability to achieve Sales/Service goals.
- Ability to achieve excellence in daily deliverables
- Ability to investigate and analyze issues raised to provide a resolution.
- Must able to succeed in highly automated environment.
- Appropriate paraphrasing or questioning
Application Links: Click Here