Infosys Recruitment Drive 2021 | Freshers | Testing Engineer | BE/ B.Tech – Computers/ Electronics Engineering | 2017 – 2020 Batch | Bangalore
Company: Infosys BPM Limited
Infosys Recruitment Drive: Infosys Limited (formerly Infosys Technologies Limited) is an Indian multinational corporation that provides business consulting, information technology, software engineering and outsourcing services. It is headquartered in Bangalore, Karnataka.
Infosys is the second-largest India-based IT services company by 2014 revenues, and the fifth largest employer of H-1B visa professionals in the United States in FY 2013. On 15 February 2015, its market capitalisation was ₹ 263,735 crores ($42.51 billion), making it India’s sixth largest publicly traded company.
Infosys is a global leader in next-generation digital services and consulting. We enable clients in 46 countries to navigate their digital transformation. With nearly four decades of experience in managing the systems and workings of global enterprises, we expertly steer our clients through their digital journey. We do it by enabling the enterprise with an AI-powered core that helps prioritize the execution of change. We also empower the business with agile digital at scale to deliver unprecedented levels of performance and customer delight. Our always-on learning agenda drives their continuous improvement through building and transferring digital skills, expertise, and ideas from our innovation ecosystem.
Company Website: www.infosys.com
Position: Testing Engineer
Experience: 0 – 3 years
Job Location: Bangalore
Salary: Best In Industry
Education: BE/ B.Tech – Computers/ Electronics Engineering
- Write test planning documentation from requirements specifications.
- Review all testing documents and other test-related documentation.
- Assist in implementation of the overall testing strategy.
- Ensure that quality standards are adhered to during the development of products.
- Add new tests and expand the automation test suite.
- Collect and create test data for functional and non-functional testing.
- Run functional and non-functional tests.
- Liaise with developers during the Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC).
- Provide estimates for test activities
Application Links: Click Here