Infosys Recruitment 2023 | Systems Engineer | BE/ B.Tech – Computers/ IT/ Electrical/ Electronics; MCA | 2019 – 2021 Batch | Pune
Company: Infosys BPM Limited
Infosys Recruitment 2023: Infosys Limited (formerly Infosys Technologies Limited) is an Indian multinational corporation that provides business consulting, information technology, software engineering and outsourcing services. It is headquartered in Bangalore, Karnataka.
Infosys is a global leader in next-generation digital services and consulting. We enable clients in 46 countries to navigate their digital transformation. With nearly four decades of experience in managing the systems and workings of global enterprises, we expertly steer our clients through their digital journey. We do it by enabling the enterprise with an AI-powered core that helps prioritize the execution of change. We also empower the business with agile digital at scale to deliver unprecedented levels of performance and customer delight. Our always-on learning agenda drives their continuous improvement through building and transferring digital skills, expertise, and ideas from our innovation ecosystem.
Company Website: www.infosys.com
Position: Systems Engineer
Experience: 1 – 3 Years
Job Location: Pune
Salary: Best In Industry
- BE/ B.Tech – Computers/ IT/ Electrical/ Electronics; MCA
Job Description :
- 1-2 years of Java (1.8/ above 1.5 )experience.
- Minimum 1 year experience working with Hibernate
- Minimum 1 year experience with Microsoft SQL Server or any database.
- Minimum 2 years if experience with Java Script and jQuery.
- Minimum 1 year of Experience in Angular( 4+) + Typescript
- Minimum 1 year Experience with Spring framework, Spring boot , Spring MVC
- Minimum 1 year experience with Ant build and Maven
- Experience working with Eclipse, STS and Tomcat
- Knowledge on CORE design patterns and OOPS concepts.
- Knowledge of SDLC process
- Desired working knowledge and hands on experience with Struts 1.x and Struts 2.x
- Desired working knowledge with any reporting framework like JASPER/Apache POI
Preferred Skills: Java
How to Apply?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this drive online as soon as possible.
Application Links: Click Here