Infosys Recruitment 2023 | System Engineer | BE/ B.Tech – Computers/ Electronics Engineering | Mangalore
Company: Infosys Limited
Infosys Recruitment 2023: Infosys Limited (formerly Infosys Technologies Limited) is an Indian multinational corporation that provides business consulting, information technology, software engineering and outsourcing services. It is headquartered in Bangalore, Karnataka.
Infosys is a global leader in next-generation digital services and consulting. We enable clients in 46 countries to navigate their digital transformation. With nearly four decades of experience in managing the systems and workings of global enterprises, we expertly steer our clients through their digital journey. We do it by enabling the enterprise with an AI-powered core that helps prioritize the execution of change. We also empower the business with agile digital at scale to deliver unprecedented levels of performance and customer delight. Our always-on learning agenda drives their continuous improvement through building and transferring digital skills, expertise, and ideas from our innovation ecosystem.
Company Website: www.infosys.com
Position: System Engineer
Experience: 1-2 years
Job Location: Mangalore
Salary: Best In Industry
Eligibility Criteria For Infosys Recruitment 2023:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering
- 1-2 years of experience
Job Description :
- As part of the Infosys Delivery team, you will work on implementing designs, developing high-quality programs and systems, and partnering with our clients to ensure high-quality deliverables.
- You will create technical artifacts and be the first point of contact in responding to production issues and conducting any technical analysis to arrive at solutions
- You will share your learnings from projects through knowledge management initiatives and leverage knowledge from other projects to drive high efficiency and effectiveness
- You will be a key contributor to building efficient programs/systems.
- Advanced conceptual understanding of at least one Programming Language
- Advanced conceptual understanding of one database and one Operating System
- Understanding of Software Engineering with practice in at least one project
- Ability to contribute in medium to complex tasks independently
- Exposure to Design Principles and ability to understand Design Specifications independently
- Ability to run Test Cases and scenarios as per the plan
- Ability to accept and respond to production issues and coordinate with stakeholders
- Good understanding of SDLC
- Analytical abilities
- Logical thinking
- Awareness of latest technologies and trends
Primary skills: Devops->Azure,Devops->AWS
Dev-Ops AWS, Dev OPS Azure
How to Apply For Infosys Recruitment 2023?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this drive online ASAP.
Application Links: Click Here