Infosys Recruitment 2023 | Entry Level | Data Engineer | BE/ B.Tech in Computers/ IT/ Electronics | 2020 – 2022 Batch | Bangalore
Company: Infosys BPM Limited
Infosys Recruitment 2023: Infosys Limited (formerly Infosys Technologies Limited) is an Indian multinational corporation that provides business consulting, information technology, software engineering and outsourcing services. It is headquartered in Bangalore, Karnataka.
Infosys is a global leader in next-generation digital services and consulting. We enable clients in 46 countries to navigate their digital transformation. With nearly four decades of experience in managing the systems and workings of global enterprises, we expertly steer our clients through their digital journey. We do it by enabling the enterprise with an AI-powered core that helps prioritize the execution of change. We also empower the business with agile digital at scale to deliver unprecedented levels of performance and customer delight. Our always-on learning agenda drives their continuous improvement through building and transferring digital skills, expertise, and ideas from our innovation ecosystem.
Company Website: www.infosys.com
Position: Data Engineer
Experience: Entry Level
Job Location: Bangalore
Salary: Best In Industry
- BE/ B.Tech in Computers/ IT/ Electronics Engineering
Job Description :
- Analyzing user requirements, envisioning system features and functionality.
- Design, build, and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable software solutions by setting expectations and features priorities throughout the development life cycle
- Identify bottlenecks and bugs, and recommend system solutions by comparing the advantages and disadvantages of custom development
- Contributing to team meetings, troubleshooting development and production problems across multiple environments and operating platforms
- Understand Architecture Requirements and ensure effective Design, Development, Validation and Support activities
- Besides the professional qualifications of the candidates, we place great importance in addition to various forms of personality profiles. These include:
- High analytical skills
- A high degree of initiative and flexibility
- High customer orientation
- High-quality awareness
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Experience in handling and maintaining ETL and Data pipelines
- Working knowledge on Apache Scoop, Flume, Spark, Airflow, Hive etc.
- Experience in configuring and managing visualization tools like Grafana/Kibana, Prometheus, ELK
- Must have good experience with system integration with cloud/On-Prem vendors.
- Must have experience in designing and proposing Data solutions
- Work eexposure with NoSQL Preferred
- Good team player with exposure in managing teams and client rapport
- Must have exposure to cluster based hyperscalers.
- Experience with Kafka Streaming platforms.
- Good to have cloud and containerization exposure
How to Apply?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this drive online as soon as possible.
Application Links: Click Here