Infosys Recruitment 2023 | Automation Testing Engineer | B.Tech/ B.Sc/ BCA/ M.Tech/ M.Sc/ MCA | Bangalore
Company: Infosys BPM Limited
Infosys Recruitment 2023: Infosys Limited (formerly Infosys Technologies Limited) is an Indian multinational corporation that provides business consulting, information technology, software engineering and outsourcing services. It is headquartered in Bangalore, Karnataka.
Infosys is a global leader in next-generation digital services and consulting. We enable clients in 46 countries to navigate their digital transformation. With nearly four decades of experience in managing the systems and workings of global enterprises, we expertly steer our clients through their digital journey. We do it by enabling the enterprise with an AI-powered core that helps prioritize the execution of change. We also empower the business with agile digital at scale to deliver unprecedented levels of performance and customer delight. Our always-on learning agenda drives their continuous improvement through building and transferring digital skills, expertise, and ideas from our innovation ecosystem.
Company Website: www.infosys.com
Position: Automation Testing Engineer
Experience: 3+ years
Job Location: Bangalore
Salary: Best In Industry
- Master Of Comp. Applications, Master Of Science, Master Of Technology, Master Of Engineering, Bachelor Of Comp. Applications, Bachelor Of Science, Bachelor Of Technology, Bachelor of Engineering
Job Description :
- A day in the life of an Infoscion
- As part of the Infosys delivery team, your primary role would be to ensure effective Design, Development, Validation and Support activities, to assure that our clients are satisfied with the high levels of service in the technology domain.
- You will gather the requirements and specifications to understand the client requirements in a detailed manner and translate the same into system requirements.
- You will play a key role in the overall estimation of work requirements to provide the right information on project estimations to Technology Leads and Project Managers.
- You would be a key contributor to building efficient programs/ systems and if you think you fit right in to help our clients navigate their next in their digital transformation journey, this is the place for you!
- Knowledge of design principles and fundamentals of architecture
- Understanding of performance engineering
- Knowledge of quality processes and estimation techniques
- Basic understanding of project domain
- Ability to translate functional / nonfunctional requirements to systems requirements
- Ability to design and code complex programs
- Ability to write test cases and scenarios based on the specifications
- Good understanding of SDLC and agile methodologies
- Awareness of latest technologies and trends
- Logical thinking and problem solving skills along with an ability to collaborate
Primary skills: .Net->C#, Automation testing, Automation testing->Selenium, Java-ALL
- Automation testing->Selenium
- Automation testing
How to Apply?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this drive online as soon as possible.
Application Links: Click Here