Infosys Recruitment 2022 | System Engineer | BE/ B.Tech – CSE/ IT/ EEE/ ECE; MCA | 2019 – 2021 Batch | PAN India
Company: Infosys Limited
Infosys Recruitment 2022: Infosys Limited (formerly Infosys Technologies Limited) is an Indian multinational corporation that provides business consulting, information technology, software engineering and outsourcing services. It is headquartered in Bangalore, Karnataka.
Infosys is a global leader in next-generation digital services and consulting. We enable clients in 46 countries to navigate their digital transformation. With nearly four decades of experience in managing the systems and workings of global enterprises, we expertly steer our clients through their digital journey. We do it by enabling the enterprise with an AI-powered core that helps prioritize the execution of change. We also empower the business with agile digital at scale to deliver unprecedented levels of performance and customer delight. Our always-on learning agenda drives their continuous improvement through building and transferring digital skills, expertise, and ideas from our innovation ecosystem.
Company Website: www.infosys.com
Position: System Engineer – Java
Experience: 1 – 2 years
Job Location: PAN India
Salary: Best In Industry
- BE/ B.Tech – Computers/ Electrical/ Electronics; MCA
- Knowledge of design principles and fundamentals of architecture
- Understanding of performance engineering
- Knowledge of quality processes and estimation techniques
- Basic understanding of project domain
- Ability to translate functional / nonfunctional requirements to systems requirements
- Ability to design and code complex programs
- Ability to write test cases and scenarios based on the specifications
- Good understanding of SDLC and agile methodologies
- Awareness of latest technologies and trends Logical thinking and problem solving skills along with an ability to collaborate
- Java Desired Skills: Springboot, Microservices
How to Apply?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply this drive in online ASAP.