Infosys Recruitment 2021 | GIS Engineer – Electrical | 2017 to 2021 Batch | BE/ B.Tech- Civil/ Mechanical/ Electrical/ Electronics; B.Sc/ BCA | Hyderabad
Company: Infosys BPM Limited
Infosys Recruitment 2021: Infosys Limited (formerly Infosys Technologies Limited) is an Indian multinational corporation that provides business consulting, information technology, software engineering and outsourcing services. It is headquartered in Bangalore, Karnataka.
Infosys is a global leader in next-generation digital services and consulting. We enable clients in 46 countries to navigate their digital transformation. With nearly four decades of experience in managing the systems and workings of global enterprises, we expertly steer our clients through their digital journey. We do it by enabling the enterprise with an AI-powered core that helps prioritize the execution of change. We also empower the business with agile digital at scale to deliver unprecedented levels of performance and customer delight. Our always-on learning agenda drives their continuous improvement through building and transferring digital skills, expertise, and ideas from our innovation ecosystem.
Company Website: www.infosys.com
Position: GIS Engineer – Electrical
Experience: 1 – 3 years
Job Location: Hyderabad
Salary: Best In Industry
Education: Any graduate without backlogs
- Minimum of 1 to 3 years of professional AutoCAD MAP3D experience of which, minimum of 1 year experience working in field maps for electrical, utility, Gas, Telecom projects
- Experience in Small world, ArcGIS, QGIS, ArcFM, MicroStation is desired
- Proficiency in AutoCAD MAP3D application is required.
- Good knowledge and understanding of GIS – electrical utilities, Field maps and related terminologies is a must
- Experience in working with utilities Electrical projects is a MUST
- Experience in working with utilities projects (Gas, Telecom)
- Experience of working in ArcGIS is an added advantage
- Must work well in a dynamic team environment with changing priorities and deadlines.
- Strong file management and organizational skills.
- Scanning of physical maps, geo-referencing and generate as-built maps
- Apply knowledge of field maps and knowledge of AutoCAD MAP3D for accurate digitization.
- Meet client established production and quality performance standards.
- Maintain open communication with internal customers and may have occasional contact with external customers.
- Creates or modifies existing maps as per specified guidelines and/or changes from field representatives.
- Accurately interpret client instructions, apply critical thinking and problem solving skills to the digitization of maps.
Application Links: Click Here