Infosys Recruitment 2020 | Mainframe Developer | BE/ B.Tech/ ME/ M.Tech/ M.Sc – Computer Science/ IT; MCA | Bangalore
Infosys Recruitment 2020: Infosys Limited (formerly Infosys Technologies Limited) is an Indian multinational corporation that provides business consulting, information technology, software engineering and outsourcing services. It is headquartered in Bangalore, Karnataka.
Infosys is the second-largest India-based IT services company by 2014 revenues, and the fifth largest employer of H-1B visa professionals in the United States in FY 2013. On 15 February 2015, its market capitalisation was ₹ 263,735 crores ($42.51 billion), making it India’s sixth largest publicly traded company.
Company Website: www.infosys.com
Position: Mainframe Developer
Experience: 2+ years
Job Location: Bangalore
Salary: Best In Industry
Education: B.E/ B.Tech or M.E/ M.Tech or M.Sc in Computer Science or Information Technology or MCA
Job Responsibilities & Duties:
- As part of the Infosys Delivery team, you will work on implementing designs, developing high quality programs and systems, partnering with our clients to ensure high quality deliverables.
- You will create technical artifacts and be the first point of contact in responding to production issues and conducting any technical analysis to arrive at solutions
- You will share your learnings from projects through knowledge management initiatives and leverage knowledge from other projects to drive high efficiency and effectiveness
- You will be a key contributor to building efficient programs/systems and if you think you fit right in to help our clients navigate their next in their digital transformation journey, this is the place for you! If you think you fit right in to help our clients navigate their next in their digital transformation journey, this is the place for you!
- Primary skills: Mainframe, Cobol, JCL, DB2
- Experience in Mainframe, COBOL/PL1/Assembler, CICS/IMS DC, DB2/IMS DB/IDMS, JCL, VSAM, MQ, CICS.
- Analyzing user requirements, envisioning system features and functionality
- Design, build, and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable codes by setting expectations and features priorities throughout development life cycle
Apply Link: Job Expired