Infosys BPM Off Campus Drive 2023 | Freshers | RPA Support | BE/ B.Tech/ B.Sc/ BCA | 2020 – 2022 Batch | Ahmedabad
Company: Infosys BPM Limited
Infosys Recruitment Drive: Infosys Limited (formerly Infosys Technologies Limited) is an Indian multinational corporation that provides business consulting, information technology, software engineering and outsourcing services. It is headquartered in Bangalore, Karnataka.
Infosys is a global leader in next-generation digital services and consulting. We enable clients in 46 countries to navigate their digital transformation. With nearly four decades of experience in managing the systems and workings of global enterprises, we expertly steer our clients through their digital journey. We do it by enabling the enterprise with an AI-powered core that helps prioritize the execution of change. We also empower the business with agile digital at scale to deliver unprecedented levels of performance and customer delight. Our always-on learning agenda drives their continuous improvement through building and transferring digital skills, expertise, and ideas from our innovation ecosystem.
Company Website: www.infosys.com
Position: RPA Support
Experience: Freshers (0 – 2 Years)
Job Location: Ahmedabad
Salary: Best In Industry
Eligibility Criteria For Infosys BPM Off Campus Drive 2023:
- BE/ B.Tech – CSE/ IT/ EEE/ ECE; B.Sc/ BCA
Job Description :
- As part of the Infosys Delivery team, you will work on implementing designs, developing high quality programs and systems, partnering with our clients to ensure high quality deliverables.
- You will create technical artifacts and be the first point of contact in responding to production issues and conducting any technical analysis to arrive at solutions
- You will share your learnings from projects through knowledge management initiatives and leverage knowledge from other projects to drive high efficiency and effectiveness
- You will be a key contributor to building efficient programs/systems and if you think you fit right in to help our clients navigate their next in their digital transformation journey, this is the place for you!
- If you think you fit right in to help our clients navigate their next in their digital transformation journey, this is the place for you!
- Technical Skills – Tech Support Specialist, Citizen developer.
- Certification in Advanced RPA Professional A360 will be added advantage
- Operating Systems and Platforms: Windows
- Database: SQL Server
- Basic knowledge of MS Word and Excel
- Technical and Professional Requirements:
- RPA Support
- Submit daily and weekly reports to project stakeholders.
- Should be ready to work in 24.7 support which include night shifts
- Ad-hoc enhancement requests support on demand
- Maintained SLA Metrics for Bot
- Coordination with L2 team and managing BOT machines.
- Proficient in Support processes, preferably ITIL framework for support
- Inspecting and managing BOT machines/servers
- Monitoring and fixing the BOT run issue to avoid any delay in deliveries
- Maintaining credential vault with changing/modifying the credentials as per requirement
- Monitoring control room aspects
How to Apply For Infosys BPM Off Campus Drive 2023?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this drive online as soon as possible.
Application Links: Click Here