Infosys BPM Hiring Freshers | Process Executive | 2020/ 2021 Batch | BE/ B.Tech – CSE/ EEE/ ECE; B.Sc/ BCA | Pune
Company: Infosys BPM Limited
Infosys BPM Hiring Freshers: Infosys Limited (formerly Infosys Technologies Limited) is an Indian multinational corporation that provides business consulting, information technology, software engineering and outsourcing services. It is headquartered in Bangalore, Karnataka.
Infosys is a global leader in next-generation digital services and consulting. We enable clients in 46 countries to navigate their digital transformation. With nearly four decades of experience in managing the systems and workings of global enterprises, we expertly steer our clients through their digital journey. We do it by enabling the enterprise with an AI-powered core that helps prioritize the execution of change. We also empower the business with agile digital at scale to deliver unprecedented levels of performance and customer delight. Our always-on learning agenda drives their continuous improvement through building and transferring digital skills, expertise, and ideas from our innovation ecosystem.
Company Website: www.infosys.com
Position: Process Executive
Experience: Freshers (0 – 1 Years)
Job Location: Pune
Salary: Best In Industry
BE/ B.Tech – Computers/ Electrical/ Electronics Engineering; B.Sc/ BCA (2020/ 2021 Batch)
- SLA Process compliance, Resource Planning, Business process improvement
- Knowledge of operation management
- Driving Daily/Weekly/Monthly Governance calls with client.
- Prepare/review the process definition & documentation for the specific process within purview to enable manager to finalize the TO BE Process
- Co-Ordinates and conduct training for the team in order to ensure right skilling
- Monitors/ ensures process compliance and periodically updates SOP changes as required as part of the quality plan in order to ensure adherance to process steps
- Resolves escalations from the process owners in order to ensure stron customer relationships
- Provide feedback on error transaction and conducts RCA with help of quality SPOC
- Self-starter, having a proactive approach in terms of process improvement, identifying risks and engaging client.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks and adherence to on time delivery.
- Understand the contractual requirement for the process and deliver the same.
- Sound decision-making *Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Good attention to detail
Domain(IBPO)->Life Insurance->Individual Life-ALL
How to Apply?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply this drive in online ASAP.
Apply Link: Job Expired