Informatica Recruitment 2018 | Freshers | Software Engineer | BS/ MS/ BE/ B.Tech/ ME/ M.Tech | Bangalore, Hyderabad, Mumbai | April 2018
Company: Informatica Business Solutions Pvt Ltd
Informatica has strategically located Global Customer Support Centers in North America, Europe, and Asia Pacific. Our single mission is to provide customers with world class technical support to ensure successful implementation of their business solutions using Informatica’s products.
For the tenth consecutive year Informatica received top marks in customer loyalty in the 2015 Data Integration Customer Satisfaction survey conducted by independent research firm TNS.
Company Website: www.informatica.com
Positions: Software Engineer
Experience: 0 – 2 Years
Salary: Best In Industry
Job Location: Bangalore, Hyderabad, Mumbai
Qualification: BS/ MS/ BE/ B.Tech/ ME/ M.Tech – Computer Science
As part of the Development team, you will be expected to
- Collaborate with peer engineers to deliver end-to-end components and features.
- Gather and interpret broad requirements and translate them into functional and design specifications
- Develop an excellent understanding of the product and contribute to future product road-map and goals
- Work in an agile software development team delivering product and feature increments in short iterations
- Do what it takes to make the product work end-to-end including managing source code, enabling build infrastructure and enabling QA
- B.S./M.S. in Computer Science or a relevant technical discipline from top tier engineering schools
- Strong coding skills. Should write good code. Must be sound on design with a good understanding of common patterns
- Competence in Data Structures and Algorithms
- Highly effective communication and interpersonal skills
- Able to learn quickly in a dynamic environment
How to Apply: This Job posted on Monster. If you are applying through mobile only Registration page will open. Register first (Submit or Create Now). You can also apply using Gmail, Facebook and Yahoo. or Registered users can Sign In to apply.
Application Link:Link Expired>