Informatica Recruitment 2023 | Software Engineer | BE/ B.Tech/ ME/ M.Tech – Computer Science/ IT | Bangalore
Company: Informatica Business Solutions Pvt Ltd
Informatica Recruitment 2023:- Informatica has strategically located Global Customer Support Centers in North America, Europe, and Asia Pacific. Our single mission is to provide customers with world class technical support to ensure successful implementation of their business solutions using Informatica’s products.
For the tenth consecutive year Informatica received top marks in customer loyalty in the 2015 Data Integration Customer Satisfaction survey conducted by independent research firm TNS.
Company Website: www.informatica.com
Positions: Software Engineer
Experience: 3+ years
Salary: Best In Industry
Job Location: Bangalore
Eligibility Criteria for Informatica Recruitment 2023:
- BS/ MS in Computer Science or a relevant technical discipline from top tier engineering schools
- 3+ years’ experience developing complex enterprise software
- Experience with user interaction patterns and best practices
- Coding and code design skills. Experience with common code and design patterns.
- Competence in Data Structures and Algorithms
- Troubleshooting and debugging skills
We’re currently looking for a Software Engineer with experience in developing software products to join our team in Bangalore.
You will report to the Development Manager.
As our Software Engineer, you will work on the Cloud Data Integration Assurance team as a full-stack developer and will design and develop product features and delivering them at high quality. In the role of Senior Software Engineer, you will be expected to work and adapt in a fluid, fast-paced environment.
- Write high-quality code
- Gather and translate broad requirements into functional and design specifications
- Develop excellent understanding of the products and contribute to future product roadmap and goals
- Mentor and work with junior engineers to deliver features end-to-end
- Work in an Agile software development team delivering product and feature increments in short iterations
- Conduct technical job interviews.
- To make a cloud application work end-to-end: handle customer and production issues, manage source code, enable build infrastructure, review test plans and work with QA to ensure good quality
- Experience using non-relational databases
- Experience using modern UI technologies like React or Angular
- Experience using lightweight and/or agile methods is desirable
- Minimum 2+ years of relevant professional experience
How to Apply for Informatica Recruitment 2023?
Desirable candidates may apply through online mode ASAP.
Apply Link: Click Here