Informatica Recruitment 2023 | Associate Technical Support Engineer | BE/ B.Tech – CSE/ IT/ ECE | Bangalore
Company: Informatica Business Solutions Pvt Ltd
Informatica Recruitment 2023:- Informatica has strategically located Global Customer Support Centers in North America, Europe, and Asia Pacific. Our single mission is to provide customers with world class technical support to ensure successful implementation of their business solutions using Informatica’s products.
For the tenth consecutive year Informatica received top marks in customer loyalty in the 2015 Data Integration Customer Satisfaction survey conducted by independent research firm TNS.
Company Website: www.informatica.com
Positions: Associate Technical Support Engineer
Salary: Best In Industry
Job Location: Bangalore
Eligibility Criteria for Informatica Recruitment 2023:
BE/ B.Tech in Computer Science or Electronics Engineering.
We’re looking for an Associate MDM Support Engineer candidate with experience in MDM, SQL, Shell Scripting to join our team in Bangalore/Hyderabad/ Chennai.
As a part of the MDM Technical Support, you will ensure our customers’ success and satisfaction with our products and contributing to their long-term loyalty. You will work with the MDM support team, QA, Engineering, Solutions Delivery, Sales, and Product Management to ensure that MDM is delivering good support to our customers.
Additional responsibilities include the following:
- Manage customer support technical issues daily, including verifying issues, isolating and diagnosing the problem, and resolving the issue.
- Provide technical support to partners, sales engineers and post-sales consultants via telephone, email and the web.
- Reproduce product behaviours to determine the problem root-cause(s), issue work-arounds and solutions.
- Coordinate with Quality Assurance and Engineering teams to report and solve product defects.
- Author, edit, publish an online knowledge base of known issues/solutions.
- College degree or equivalent technical experience.
- Analyse, debug and trouble-shoot skills, problem solving
- Problem solving skills, ability to think about complex problems and come up with creative solutions
- Strong oral and written communication
- Minimum 0+ years of relevant professional experience
How to Apply for Informatica Recruitment 2023?
Desirable candidates may apply through online mode ASAP.
Apply Link: Click Here