Informatica Recruitment 2021 | Associate QA Engineer | BE/ B.Tech – Computers/ IT/ Electronics Engineering | Bangalore
Company: Informatica Business Solutions Pvt Ltd
Informatica Recruitment 2021:- Informatica has strategically located Global Customer Support Centers in North America, Europe, and Asia Pacific. Our single mission is to provide customers with world class technical support to ensure successful implementation of their business solutions using Informatica’s products.
For the tenth consecutive year Informatica received top marks in customer loyalty in the 2015 Data Integration Customer Satisfaction survey conducted by independent research firm TNS.
Company Website: www.informatica.com
Positions: Associate QA Engineer
Experience: Freshers/ Experienced
Salary: Best In Industry
Job Location: Bangalore
Qualification: BE/ B.Tech in Computer Science or Information Technology or ECE
- The QA team is responsible for ensuring functionally high-quality including performance and scalability of Informatica products.
- Engineers in the team are responsible for initiating and developing test cases, participate in reviews, test the product, report issues, and automate the cases.
- We are looking at hiring Full time employees and Interns who shall be responsible for conducting the functional tests.
- He/she will test and critique software components and interfaces in great technical depth, write test programs to assure high product quality, and develop advanced test tools to increase productivity and efficiency. Clear understanding of database concepts
- Object Oriented design, data structures and programming.
- Operating Systems and algorithm knowledge is preferred
- Ability to quickly learn new technologies in a dynamic environment
- Design and develop test plans, test cases based upon functional and design specifications.
- Participate actively in functional, system, and regression testing activities.
- Design, develop and maintain test programs including test tools and automated test suites.
- Work closely with the development team to analyze, debug and resolve any issues.
- Participate in product functional reviews, test specifications, documentation review.
- Communicate effectively with developers and QA peers and other stakeholders in the QA organization.
- Execute planned testing tasks and provide timely and accurate analysis of findings Utilize analytical skills in determining the root cause of problems
- Demonstrates the ability to multi-task and re-prioritize responsibilities based on changing requirements.
Works on problems of diverse scope where analysis of data requires evaluation of identifiable factors.
Apply Link: Job Expired