Informatica Recruitment 2021 | Associate QA Engineer | BE/ B.Tech – Computers/ IT/ Software Engineering | Bangalore
Company: Informatica Business Solutions Pvt Ltd
Informatica Recruitment 2021:- Informatica has strategically located Global Customer Support Centers in North America, Europe, and Asia Pacific. Our single mission is to provide customers with world class technical support to ensure successful implementation of their business solutions using Informatica’s products.
For the tenth consecutive year Informatica received top marks in customer loyalty in the 2015 Data Integration Customer Satisfaction survey conducted by independent research firm TNS.
Company Website: www.informatica.com
Positions: Associate QA Engineer
Experience: Freshers/ Experienced
Salary: Best In Industry
Job Location: Bangalore
Qualification: BE/ B.Tech in Computer Science or Software Engineering.
As the Software Engineer, you will be part of the Informatica Analyst Tool R&D team. You are expected to implement product development on time and drive customer success through R&D level support and related engagements.
- Work closely with developers and QA engineers to deliver the features with great quality
- Develop test plans, detailed test cases for product features and ensure highest test coverage
- Develop automated tests for product features
- Ability to root cause defects by analyzing debug logs, analyzing crash dumps and reviewing code
- Should have strong design, programming, debugging experience, and excellent problem solving skills.
- Deliver improvements to automation framework, and fill gaps in automation of tests
- Take the products/module/features through the full software development life cycle
- Effectively co-ordinate with cross functional teams and other products teams
- Provide customer support for urgent technical queries or on-site as needed
- Proven track record of delivering high quality, scalable software with a cohesive user experience.
- Candidate must have a strong desire to continually grow in the technical stream.
- Advance best practices such as automated testing, correct prioritization of exploratory tests, thorough SDK documentation, peer reviews, maintaining API compatibility, creating robust, maintainable APIs etc
- Excellent Java programming skills
- Experience with TestNG or other Java unit testing tools.
- Experience with Browser DOM and DHTML and CSS
- Good to have experience with testing and automating tests for Cloud-based applications
- Bachelor’s degree in Software Engineering / Computer Science or equivalent.
- Minimum of 2- 4 years of relevant industry experience.
- Self-starter with strong self-management skills
- Hands-on experience in programming languages like Java
- Good to have Hands-on experience on Python, PERL or shell scripting
- Experience in Selenium web driver, Selenium Grid or similar tools.
- Experience in web services / API testing.
- Good working experience and expertise in Unix/Linux.
- Hands-on experience in writing SQL’s for relational databases like SQL Server, Oracle.
- Basic knowledge of Build tools. For example Ant, Maven, Jenkins, CruiseControl.
- Excellent written & verbal communication and presentation skills.
- The candidate should have prior experience dealing with full product development lifecycles and multiple releases, preferably of large enterprise software products.
- Passion for test automation, and testing enterprise products using automation.
- Strong team player
Apply Link: Click Here