Informatica Recruitment 2018 | QA Engineer | BE/ B.Tech/ ME/ M.Tech/ B.Sc/ M.Sc/ BCA/ MCA | Bangalore, Hyderabad, Mumbai | April 2018
Company: Informatica Business Solutions Pvt Ltd
Informatica has strategically located Global Customer Support Centers in North America, Europe, and Asia Pacific. Our single mission is to provide customers with world class technical support to ensure successful implementation of their business solutions using Informatica’s products.
For the tenth consecutive year Informatica received top marks in customer loyalty in the 2015 Data Integration Customer Satisfaction survey conducted by independent research firm TNS.
Company Website: www.informatica.com
Positions: QA Engineer
Experience: 1 – 3 Years
Salary: Best In Industry
Job Location: Bangalore, Hyderabad, Mumbai
Qualification: BE/ B.Tech/ ME/ M.Tech/ B.Sc/ M.Sc/ BCA/ MCA
As part of the Informatica Core quality engineering team, you will
- Design, create and use test automation tools and harnesses
- Develop functional expertise of the product
- Execute entire test suite on each release (manual/automated)
- Should independently handle end-to-end testing of the modules assigned
Oversee the overall QA life-cycle, from test planning to implementation, execution, and results reporting
- Work closely with Development lead, Product Managers (PM), Global customer service, Professional Services (IPS), etc. to validate the solutions built for industry segments
- BS/MS in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or similar technical degree
- 1 to 3 years of QA experience in automation and testing of large enterprise systems
- Minimum 1 Years’ experience with regression, integration and system level test execution.
- Experience to Selenium Automation
- Good experience in Java or any programming language
- Strong Knowledge in data structure and OOPS concepts
- Knowledge on ETL/BI Testing is desirable.
- Test Design, Execution and Defects reporting
- Knowledge of Scrum and Agile methodology, a plus
- Ability to clearly and concisely communicate with technical and non-technical stakeholders across all levels of the organization
- Strong RDBMS fundamentals and hands-on database experience on any 2 systems (Like MySQL, Oracle)
- Excellent written & verbal communication and presentation skill
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Energetic and motivated self-starter with an ability to think creatively.
How to Apply: This Job posted on Monster. If you are applying through mobile only Registration page will open. Register first (Submit or Create Now). You can also apply using Gmail, Facebook and Yahoo. or Registered users can Sign In to apply.
Application Link: Link Expired