Informatica Recruitment 2017 | Software Engineer | BE/ B.Tech/ MCA | Bangalore, Hyderabad, Mumbai | August 2017
Company: Informatica Business Solutions Pvt Ltd
Informatica has strategically located Global Customer Support Centers in North America, Europe, and Asia Pacific. Our single mission is to provide customers with world class technical support to ensure successful implementation of their business solutions using Informatica’s products.
For the tenth consecutive year Informatica received top marks in customer loyalty in the 2015 Data Integration Customer Satisfaction survey conducted by independent research firm TNS.
Company Website: www.informatica.com
Positions: Software Engineer
Experience: 2 – 6 Years
Salary: Best In Industry
Job Location: Bangalore, Hyderabad, Mumbai
Qualification: BE/ B.Tech/ MCA
- Understand MDM product thoroughly along with technical know-how
- Collaborate with support engineers to guide them on customer support cases including verifying cases, isolating and diagnosing the problem, and resolving the issue
- Ensure all issues are resolved or escalated to the proper resources to resolve in a timely fashion. Additionally, this individual will manage communications to customers at all levels to maintain positive relationships.
- Reproduce product behaviors to determine the problem root-cause(s), issue work-around and solutions
- Coordinate with Quality Assurance and Engineering teams to provide assistance in identifying, reporting and resolving product defects
- Author, edit, publish and maintain a knowledge base of known issues/solutions
- Understands impact of work on the feature/product/team – Guides own work to timely and complete conclusions.
- Provide regular reports for management that measure the effectiveness of the technical support function
- BE/ B.Tech, MCA degree or equivalent technical experience
- 2 – 6 years of industry experience in supporting mission critical software components
- Experience in JAVA is mandatory
- Experience in one of these databases (Oracle, MSSQL Server, DB2) is mandatory
- Experience in troubleshooting the problems in the source code level in Java is mandatory
- Experience with Master Data Management (MDM) is preferred
- Must be detailed oriented with excellent communication and customer service skills
- Excellent analysis, debugging and trouble-shooting skills, and persistence in problem solving
- Strong Customer Relations and Support experience; must be comfortable interacting with customers and executives in a professional and welcoming manner
- Excellent written & verbal communication skills
- Strong problem solving skills, ability to think about complex problems and come up with creative solutions
- Good understanding of corporate online collaboration and knowledge management best practice
- Expertise in multiple areas will be a plus. For example, subject matter expert within own discipline/specialty area and basic knowledge of other disciplines / specialty areas
- Ability to work with minimum supervision
- Ability to work under own initiative and respond to peaks in demand
How to Apply: This Job posted on Monster. If you are applying through mobile only Registration page will open. Register first (Submit or Create Now). You can also apply using Gmail, Facebook and Yahoo.
Application Link:Link Expired