Informatica Recruitment 2017 | Freshers | Software Engineer | BE/ B.Tech/ B.Sc/ M.Sc/ MCA | Bangalore, Hyderabad, Mumbai | October 2017
Company: Informatica Business Solutions Pvt Ltd
Informatica has strategically located Global Customer Support Centers in North America, Europe, and Asia Pacific. Our single mission is to provide customers with world class technical support to ensure successful implementation of their business solutions using Informatica’s products.
For the tenth consecutive year Informatica received top marks in customer loyalty in the 2015 Data Integration Customer Satisfaction survey conducted by independent research firm TNS.
Company Website: www.informatica.com
Positions: Software Engineer – Build and Release
Experience: 0 – 2 Years
Salary: Best In Industry
Job Location: Bangalore, Hyderabad, Mumbai
Qualification: BE/ B.Tech/ B.Sc/ M.Sc/ MCA – Computer Science
- Setup product builds, Continuous Integration setup using Jenkins, monitor build delivery to QA and extended R&D groups.
- Build and deliver EBFs and patches / product upgrades.
- Monitor Continuous Integration build systems and proactively debug issues working with R&D teams.
- Ensure continuous upgrades and enhancements are made in line with changes in the CTG product build system
- Work closely with the development team to leverage the existing frameworks and tools to improve build system productivity.
- BE/ BS/ MS/ MCA in Computer Science
- 0 – 2 years’ experience in the Software Development field.
- Hands on skills in Maven, ANT, Jenkins, Nexus and Java
- Good operating system knowledge (UNIX and Windows)
- Good shell scripting or other scripting language (Shell/Perl/Python) preferred.
- Good communication skills.
- Team player and willing to go the extra mile to achieve the desired results and customer centric approach on the job.
How to Apply: This Job posted on Monster. If you are applying through mobile only Registration page will open. Register first (Submit or Create Now). You can also apply using Gmail, Facebook and Yahoo.
Application Link: Link Expired