Infiniminds Recruitment 2018 | Freshers | Support Engineer | BCA/ B.Sc/ BE/ B.Tech | 2016 & 2017 Batch | Mysore | March 2018
Company: INFINIMINDS PRIVATE LIMITED
Infiniminds is the New Age Transformational Champ in the People, Services and Solutions Space with Subject Matter Expertise in the Economics of powering Businesses with Empowered People and Processes. We are the Promising and Performing PARTNER ECOSYSTEM INTEGRATOR in the truest sense of the term.
Our In-depth Knowledge and Time-Tested Experience in Operations, Technology and Resource Management in a wide range of Business Scenarios gives us the cutting edge over competition and places INFINIMINDS as the “Fittest among the Best” Business Transformation Services (BTS) Partners globally.
Company Website: www.infiniminds.com
Positions Desktop Engineer
Role: Technical Support Engineer
Salary: Best In Industry
Job Location: Mysore
Qualification: BCA/ B.Sc/ BE/ B.Tech – Any Stream
- The Desktop support Engineers shall provide assistance to the IT users
- The Engineers will be deployed full-time as per the project timings as required.
- Responsible for providing IT assistance to include application support, hardware and software installation and troubleshooting
- Adhering to resolution time
- Troubleshoot problems with Laptop Hardware, Application, printer and OS
- Configuration of devices attached to laptops.
- Skills to provide Remote support on Phone or through tool
- Management of user accounts and access controls to client data
- Should handle installation and configuration of Antivirus Software on all the Desktops and Updating of Anti-Virus patches.
- support, administration and management of Windows NT/2000/XP workstations and/or servers
- Configuring Microsoft Outlook / Outlook Express
- Perform system software and hardware maintenance, evaluate, test and integrate upgrades to operating systems, support software and applications
- Response & closure of calls within committed norms
- Reducing repetitive calls
- Backup & Restoration
How to Apply: This Job posted on Monster. If you are applying through mobile only Registration page will open. Register first (Submit or Create Now). You can also apply using Gmail, Facebook and Yahoo. or Registered users can Sign In to apply.
Apply Link: Link Expired