Infineon Technologies Recruitment 2018 | Young Graduate Trainee | BE/ B.Tech – Computers/ IT/ ECE/ EEE | Bangalore | April 2018
Company: Infineon Technologies India Pvt Ltd
Infineon Technologies AG is a German semiconductor manufacturer founded on 1 April 1999, when the semiconductor operations of the parent company Siemens AG were spun off to form a separate legal entity. As of 30 September 2013, Infineon has 26,725 employees worldwide. In fiscal year 2013, the company achieved sales of €3.843 billion.
Our global Team, with over 29.500 employees, works to improve Energy efficiency, enables new mobility concepts and provides for security in our digital age. With our innovative semiconductors and system solutions we contribute to a more sustainable future.
Company Website: www.infineon.com
Positions: Young Graduate Trainee – Validation Engineer
Experience: 1 – 3 Years
Salary: Best In Industry
Job Location: Bangalore
- Engineering graduate with 1 to 3 years experience in Driver Validation or debugging
- BE/ B.Tech (CS/IT/IS/ECE/EEE)
In your new role you will:
Candidates will need to debug failing tests, then work with Sr.Validation engineers, Verification engineers, Designers and Architects to resolve bugs
- Successful validation engineers can anticipate failure modes, and write test content to stress the design and identify bugs
- Candidate will analyze coverage gaps and develop strategies to fill coverage holes
- Must have 1 to 3 years’ experience in Driver Validation or debugging
- Good fundamentals – CMOS, Power concepts in Digital circuits
- Good experience in programming languages such as C/C++, Assembly, Perl / Shell scripting, etc.
- Experience in using lab equipment’s such as Oscilloscopes, Protocol Analyzers/Exercisers, Mid-bus Probes, Logic Analyzers, JTAG based Debuggers etc..
- Experience in RTL verification using functional and requirement based validation methodologies is plus
- Familiarity with coverage concepts, test plans, test case development and debug Working knowledge of UNIX and Windows
Apply Link:Link Expired