Industries and Commerce Assam Recruitment 2020 | Freshers | Enumerator | 245 Posts | 12th Class | Last Date: 4th September 2020
Company: Industries and Commerce Department Assam
The Government of Assam is the governing authority of Assam, a state of India. It consists of the Governor nominated by the Government of India as the head of the state, currently Jagdish Mukhi. The head of government is the Chief Minister, currently Sarbananda Sonowal, who is the leader of the group that commands a majority in the unicameral Assam Legislative Assembly. The Assam Assembly is elected by universal adult suffrage for a period of five years. The Chief Minister is assisted by a Council of Ministers that he nominates, the size of which is restricted.
The main duties of the department is
- Development of industries in the state
- Registration and licensing of new industrial undertakings
- Acquisition of land for industrial purpose
- Development of Industrial area
- State’s participation in Private sector undertakings
- Industrial survey
Company Website: www.industriescom.assam.gov.in
Total Vacancies: 245 Posts
Salary: Rs. 400/- per day.
Job Location: Assam
- Candidates must complete 12th Class from a recognized board with Diploma/ Certificate in Computer Proficiency.
- Candidates must possess a Tablet/ Laptop or a smart phone with two wheeler.
Candidates age must be in between 18 to 45 years as on 31-07-2020. Relaxation is provided for reserved candidates as per Government rules.
- Candidates are shortlisted on the basis of practical test.
How to Apply:
Eligible candidates may send the application form along with relevant certificates of testimonials, recent passport size photograph on or before 04-09-2020.
Commissioner of Industries & Commerce,
Udyog Bhawan, Guwahati – 21.
For More Info & Apply Link: Click Here