Indo German Tool Room ( IGTR) Recruitment 2018 | www.igtr-aur.org | Engineer | Diploma/ BE/ B.Tech | Last Date: 8th May 2018
Company: Indo German Tool Room (IGTR)
The government of India in its endeavor to provide right stimulus for the growth of industry in the country – particularly with a objective of helping MSME’s has established Indo German Tool Room, Aurangabad.
A project of Government on India, Government of Federal Republic Of Germany & Government of Maharashtra, Indo German Tool Room (IGTR) an ISO 9001:2000, ISO 14001:2004is a centre which nurtures excellence and provides total tooling & training solutions. IGTR is concentrating on an integrated development of the related segments of the industry by way of providing International Quality Tools, Trained Personnel., Consultancy In Tooling & Related Areas & is constantly crossing new frontiers in quest for excellence & beyond.
Company Website: www.igtr-aur.org
Total Vacancies: 3
- Engineer (Production/PPC) – 2 Posts
- Engineer (Consultancy & Marketing) – 1 Post
Experience: B.E/B.Tech – Nil; Diploma – 3 years
Salary: Rs. 35,400/- PM
Job Location: Aurangabad (Maharashtra)
- Qualification: Degree/ Diploma in Tool & Die Making/ Mechanical/ Production Engineering or equivalent from a recognized University /Institution.
- Experience: Nil for Degree and 3 years for Diploma holders in Tool Room / recognized Technical Training Institutions
Engineer (Consultancy & Marketing):
- Qualification: Degree in Mechanical / Production Engineer or equivalent or Diploma in Mechanical/Production Engineer/ Tool & Die Making or equivalent from a recognized University/Institution.
- Experience: Nil for Degree holder and 3 years for Diploma holders. Practical experience in Design / Production / Marketing of tools in Tool Room/ reputed Engineering Industry.
Age limit(As on 30.04.2018): Below 30 years.
The shortlisted candidates called for test/interview.
How to Apply:
All interested and eligible candidates can send an application form along with required documents to the following postal address on or before 8 May 2018.
THE MANAGING DIRECTOR,
INDO GERMAN TOOL ROOM,
P-31, MIDC INDUSTRIAL AREA,
AURANGABAD 431 006. (MAHARASHTRA)
Application Format: Apply on plain paper neatly typed/written indicating post applied for, full name, postal address (Permanent & Present), date of birth and age, whether SC/ST/OBC, educational, technical & professional qualifications (both essential and desirable), experience details (in years & months), name & address of the present & past organizations, post held, nature of duties, salary drawn, with recent passport size photograph. Attested photocopies of the relevant certificates in respect of date of birth, caste, qualification and experience etc. should be enclosed with the application.
For More details: Link Expired