Indigo Airlines Recruitment 2022 | Freshers | Associate JTO – PLM | B.Tech | 2020/ 2021 Batch | Gurgaon
Company: Indigo Airlines
Indigo Airlines Recruitment 2022: IndiGo is an Indian low-cost airline headquartered in Gurugram, Haryana, India. It is the largest airline in India by passengers carried and fleet size, with a 47.5% domestic market share as of November 2019. The airline was founded as a private company by Rahul Bhatia of InterGlobe Enterprises and Rakesh Gangwal, a United States-based expatriate Indian in 2006.
It is also the largest individual Asian low-cost carrier in terms of jet fleet size and passengers carried, and the sixth largest carrier in Asia with over 64 million passengers carried in financial year 2018–19
Company Website: www.goindigo.in
Positions: Associate JTO – PLM (Procurement, Logistics and Maintenance)
Salary: Best In Industry
Job Location: Gurgaon
- Eligible Branches- Electrical/ Electronics/ Mechanical/ Aeronautical/AME
- Candidate should have completed B. Tech/AME with mandatory completion certificate
- Aggregate percentage in 10th , 12th & AME/Graduation – 60% and above
- Aircraft Routing, Fleet Management, Maintenance Planning with minimal grounding time of Aircraft.
- Warehouse and Inventory Management , Front Line Support
- Repair management of Aircraft components.
- Planning and provisioning of materials, spares , tools and equipment
- Procurement of spares and logistics support
- Long term Aircraft Maintenance planning including Aircraft Leasing , Entry into Service, C-Checks etc.
- Insurance, Warranty, Budgeting and Cost control.
- Contracts Management
- Liaise / Develop Local / Foreign Vendors
- Special Projects / Studies / Implementation of Systems and Procedures etc.
How to Apply?
Candidates may apply through online mode ASAP.
Apply Link: Click Here