Indigo Airlines Recruitment 2020 | Freshers | Trainee – PLM | 2019 Batch | BE/ B.Tech – Electrical/ Electronics/ Mechanical/ Aeronautical Engineering | Across India
Company: Indigo Airlines
IndiGo is an Indian low-cost airline headquartered in Gurugram, Haryana, India. It is the largest airline in India by passengers carried and fleet size, with a 47.5% domestic market share as of November 2019. The airline was founded as a private company by Rahul Bhatia of InterGlobe Enterprises and Rakesh Gangwal, a United States-based expatriate Indian in 2006.
It is also the largest individual Asian low-cost carrier in terms of jet fleet size and passengers carried, and the sixth largest carrier in Asia with over 64 million passengers carried in financial year 2018–19
Company Website: www.goindigo.in
Positions: Trainee – PLM
Salary: Best In Industry
Job Location: Across India
- Should have completed BE/ B.Tech
- Eligible Branches – Electrical/ Electronics/ Mechanical/ Aeronautical
- 10%- 60 and above
- 12%-60 and above
- Graduation Aggregate- 60% and above
- Aircraft Routing, Fleet Management, Maintenance Planning with minimal grounding time of Aircraft.
- Warehouse and Inventory Management , Front Line Support
- Repair management of Aircraft components.
- Planning and provisioning of materials, spares , tools and equipment
- Procurement of spares and logistics support
- Long term Aircraft Maintenance planning including Aircraft Leasing , Entry into Service, C-Checks etc.
- Insurance, Warranty, Budgeting and Cost control.
- Contracts Management
- Liaise / Develop Local / Foreign Vendors
- Special Projects / Studies / Implementation of Systems and Procedures etc.
Apply Link: Click Here