Indigo Airlines Off Campus Drive 2023 | Freshers | Associate JTO | B.Tech – ECE/ EEE/ ME/ AE; AME | 2020 – 2022 Batch | PAN India
Company: Indigo Airlines
Indigo Airlines Off Campus Drive 2023: IndiGo is an Indian low-cost airline headquartered in Gurugram, Haryana, India. It is the largest airline in India by passengers carried and fleet size, with a 47.5% domestic market share as of November 2019. The airline was founded as a private company by Rahul Bhatia of InterGlobe Enterprises and Rakesh Gangwal, a United States-based expatriate Indian in 2006.
It is also the largest individual Asian low-cost carrier in terms of jet fleet size and passengers carried, and the sixth largest carrier in Asia with over 64 million passengers carried in financial year 2018–19
Company Website: www.goindigo.in
Positions: Associate JTO – PLM (Warehouse & Stores)
Salary: Best In Industry
Job Location: Across India
Eligibility Criteria For Indigo Airlines Off Campus Drive 2023:
- Eligible Branches- Electrical/ Electronics/ Mechanical/ Aeronautical/ AME
- Candidate should have completed B. Tech/AME with mandatory completion certificate
- Aggregate percentage in 10th, 12th & AME/Graduation – 60% and above
- Maintain Stock room as per the Aviation Standards and DGCA guidelines. Ensure that only serviceable parts with serviceable tags are stored in a bonded warehouse.
- Compliance of SOPs/ TPM procedures pertaining to authorised access to Stock rooms / Warehouses. Ensure environmental control as per DGCA / TPM guidelines in Stock Rooms /Warehouse. Ensure that the parameters for environmental control like temperature and Humidity are timely recorded as per SOP.
- Maintain Stocks safely & in good condition as per manufacturer’s guidelines, by taking all the precautions to ensure that they don’t suffer from damage, pilferage & deterioration.
- Ensure storage of Items in stock room as per Manufacturer guidelines and MSDS sheets.
- All Issuances & Receipts of Material as per established SOPs. Ensure that all the material transactions from stock rooms are properly captured/ recorded in the system (AMOS).
- Shelf Life Control: Ensure that the stored aircraft parts do not exceed their authorized shelf life as captured in AMOS and are removed from shelf before its expiry.
- Ensure that all the material movements IN-OUT of Stock rooms are authorised as per the established SOPs.
- Ensure compliance of SOPs for issuance of Consignment stocks as per contractual agreements and principles of FIFO are followed.
- Scrutiny of material consumption captured thru’ pick-slips. Ensure proper booking of material consumption for its utilization against respective Work order in AMOS. Verification of Work-orders & Pick-slips.
- Tool & equipment management. Ensure that the Tools do not exceed their Calibration/ periodic check due dates as captured in AMOS and are removed from shelf/ tool room before the due dates. Such tools and equipment are appropriately placarded with DONOT USE Tags.
- Ensure the availability of updated copy of TEM / Tool bulletins.
- Timely Material & logistics Support to BMD for successful execution of planned/ Un-planned tasks.
- Periodic Stock checks/verifications (Daily/ Quarterly / annual audits) and resolution of discrepancies.
How to Apply For Indigo Airlines Off Campus Drive 2023?
Candidates may apply through online mode ASAP.
Apply Link: Click Here
Leave a Reply