Indian Railway RWP Recruitment 2021 | Freshers | Trainee Apprentice | 70 Posts | Diploma/ B.Tech/ B.Sc – CSE/ IT/ EEE/ ECE/ ICE/ Mech | Bela | Last Date: 14th January 2021
Company: Rail Wheel Plant
Indian Railway RWP Recruitment 2021: Rail Wheel Plant, Bela is an independent Production Unit of Indian Railways. It is situated in Bela Gram Panchayat, Dariapur Block, Parsa in Saran district of Bihar. It was inaugurated in 2008 by the former Railway Minister of India, Laloo Prasad Yadav.
It was built at a cost of ₹1,450 crore. Working in close coordination with contractors and sub-contractors, Indian Railways achieved completion of the project within the stipulated time-frame of 40 months.
Company Website: www.rwp.indianrailways.gov.in
Positions: Trainee Apprentice
Total Vacancies: 70 Posts
- B.Tech/ B.Sc – Mechanical Engineering – 4 Posts
- B.Tech/ B.Sc – Electrical Engineering – 3 Posts
- B.Tech/ B.Sc – Electronics/ Instrumentation/ Computer/ IT Engineering – 3 Posts
- Diploma – Mechanical Engineering – 35 Posts
- Diploma – Electrical Engineering – 15 Posts
- Diploma – Electronics/ Instrumentation/ Computer/ IT Engineering – 10 Posts
- B.Tech/ B.Sc – Rs. 9000 PM
- Diploma – Rs. 8000 PM
Job Location: Bela, Bihar
Full time regular Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering or technology or regular BE/ B.Tech or full time regular Diploma in Mechanical/ Electrical & Electronics/ Instrumentation/ Computer/ IT Engineering or Diploma in Mechanical, Electrical & Electronics/ Instrumentation/ Computer/ IT Engineering.
The candidates will be selected directly through the award letter issued through the NATS, MHRD (Government of India) portal for training based on the percentage of the marks obtained at the time of acquiring of BE or Diploma in relevant field.
How to Apply:
All the interested and eligible candidates should should enroll in NATS web portal and after that apply the link available at NATS portal along with required documents on or before 14 January 2021.
For More Details: Click Here
Apply Link: Job Expired
Required Documents :
- Self attested copies of certificate in proof of qualification (As per the qualification specified in instruction sheet)
- Self attested of Proof of date of birth.
- Attested copy of cast certificate in the format required for Central Government Employment as enclosed (in case of SC/ST/OBC)
- OBC-NCL (Non-creamy Layer) certificate issued by Tehsildar as per format indicated in the Annexure in the press notification.
- Two self attested passport size photograph.