Indian Railway Invited Applications From Freshers For Apprentice Recruitment | www.indianrailways.gov.in | 1785 Posts | ITI | Across India | Last Date: 14th December 2021
Company: South Eastern Railway (SER)
Indian Railway Invited Applications: The South Eastern Railway (abbreviated SER) is one of the 18 railway zones in India and Part of Eastern Railways. It is headquartered at Garden Reach, Kolkata, West Bengal, India. It comprises Adra railway division, Chakradharpur railway division, Kharagpur railway division and Ranchi railway division.
South Eastern Railway, Kolkata has Invited Applications for recruitment to the post of full time Apprentice. There are 1785 vacancies are to be filled for this posts. Interested candidates ITI can apply through online on or before 14th December 2021.
Company Website: www.indianrailways.gov.in
Total vacancies: 1785 Posts
Name of the Division/ Workshop and No. of Posts:
- Kharagpur Workshop – 360 Posts
- Signal and Telecom (Workshop)/Kharagpur – 87 Posts
- Track Machine Workshop/Kharagpur – 120 Posts
- SSE (Works)/Engg/Kharagpur – 28 Posts
- Carriage & Wagon Depot/Kharagpur – 121 Posts
- Diesel Loco Shed/Kharagpur – 50 Posts
- Senior Dee (G)/Kharagpur – 90 Posts
- TRD Depot/Electrical/Kharagpur – 40 Posts
- EMU Shed/Electrical/TPKR- 40 Posts
- Electric Loco shed/Santragachi – 36 Posts
- Senior DEE (G)/Chakradharpur – 93 Posts
- Electronic Traction Depot/Chakradharpur – 30 Posts
- Carriage & Wagon Depot/Chakradharpur – 65 Posts
- Electric Loco Shed/Tata – 72 Posts
- Engineering Workshop/Sini – 100 Posts
- Track Machine Workshop/Sini – 7 Posts
- SSE (Works)/Engg/Chakradharpur – 26 Posts
- Electric Loco Shed/Bondamunda – 50 Posts
- Diesel Loco Shed/Bondamunda – 52 Posts
- Senior DEE (G)/Adra – 30 Posts
- Carriage & Wagon Depot/Adra – 30 Posts
- Carriage & Wogon Depot/Adra – 65 Posts
- Diesel Loco Shed/BKSC – 33 Posts
- TRD Depot/Electrical/ADRA – 30 Posts
- Electric Loco Shed/BKSC – 31 Posts
- Flash Butt Welding Plant/Jharsuguda – 25 Posts
- SSE (Works)/Engg/ADRA – 24 Posts
- Carriage & Wagon Depot Ranchi – 30 Posts
- Senior DEE (G)/Ranchi – 30 Posts
- TRD Depot/Electrical/Ranchi- 10 Posts
- SSE (Works)/Engg/Ranchi – 10 Posts
Job Location: Across India
Salary: Salary will be paid as stipend as per Apprentices act, 1961 norms.
Eligibility Criteria for Indian Railway Invited Applications:
- The candidate must have passed Matric/10th class examination or its equivalent (under 10+2 examination system) with minimum 50% marks in aggregate, from recognized Board and ITI in relevant trade (i.e National Trade Certificate in the notified trade issued by National Council for Vocational Training or Provisional Certificate issued by National Council for Vocational Training/State Council for Vocational Training).
Age limit : 15 to 24 years as on 01-01-2020.
Selection Process for Indian Railway Invited Applications:
- Selection for Apprenticeship training will be on the basis of merit list prepared in respect of all the candidates who apply against the notification.
- The merit list will be prepared taking the average of the %age marks obtained by the candidates in both Matriculation with minimum 50% (aggregate marks) and ITI examination giving equal weightage to both.
- Candidature of finally enlisted candidates for Apprenticeship Training will be subject to
verification of original documents and being found fit in appropriate Medical examination.
Application Fee: Rs.100/- (No fee for SC/ST/Women/PWD candidates)
Mode of Payment: Online mode through Debit/Credit card or Internet Banking
How to Apply for Indian Railway Invited Applications:
All interested and eligible candidates apply for this position in online from 15th November 2021 to 14th December 2021.
For More details & Apply Link: Job Expired