Indian Oil Recruitment 2015 | Workmen – Diploma – Mechanical, Electrical,Telecom & Instrumentation/ ITI | August 2015 | Western Region Pipelines (WRPL)
Company: Indian Oil Corporation
Indian Oil Corporation Limited is the largest commercial undertaking and India’s No.1 Company in Fortune magazine’s prestigious listing of the world’s 500 largest Corporations, ranked 119th for the year 2015 based on fiscal 2014-15 performance. IndianOil’s Pipelines Division owns and operates the largest network of over 11,214 kms. of crude oil, petroleum product and gas pipelines.
Company Website: www.iocl.com
Applications are invited from eligible Indian Nationals for the following positions in workmen category in Western Region Pipelines (WRPL) of Pipelines Division.
1) Engineering Assistant – (Mechanical) | No. of Vacancies – 11
2) Engineering Assistant – (Electrical) | No. of Vacancies – 3
3) Engineering Assistant – (Telecom & Instrumentation) | No. of Vacancies – 2
4) Technical Attendant-I | No. of Vacancies – 12
1) EA – (Mechanical): 3 years Full-time Diploma in Mechanical/ Automobile Engineering
2) EA – (Electrical): 3 years Full-time Diploma in Electrical Engineering
3) EA – (Telecom & Instrumentation): 3 years Full-time Diploma in Electronics & Communication or Electronics & Telecommunication or Electronics & Radio Communication or Instrumentation & Control or Instrumentation & Process Control Engineering
4) Technical Attendant-I: Matric/ 10th Pass with ITI from a Govt. recognized Institute (Provisional Trade Certificate or
National Trade Certificate issued by NCVT is necessary) in any of the following 27 Trades mentioned below.
[one_half]1 Mechanic Machine Tools Maintenance
2 Mechanic Industrial Electronics
5 Machinist (Grinder)
6 Draughtsman (Mechanical)
7 Information Technology & ESM
8 Mechanic (Motor Vehicle)
11 Mechanic-cum-Operator Electronics Communication System
12 Electronic Mechanic
13 Turner [/one_half][one_half_last]14 Instrument Mechanic
15 Marine Fitter
16 Maintenance Mechanic (Chemical Plant)
17 Instrument Mechanic (Chemical Plant)
18 Mechanic (Refrigeration & Air Conditioner)
19 Attendant Operator (Chemical Plant)
20 Mechanic (Radio & TV)
21 Mechanic (Diesel)
22 Mech. Repair & Maintenance of Light Vehicle
23 Mech. Repair & Maintenance of Heavy Vehicle
24 Pump Operator-cum-Mechanic
25 Armature & Motor Rewinding
26 Mechanical Communication Equipment Maintenance
27 Marine Engine Fitter[/one_half_last]
1) EA – (Mechanical): 11900-32000/-
2) EA – (Electrical): 11900-32000/-
3) EA – (Telecom & Instrumentation): 11900-32000/-
4) Technical Attendant-I: 10500-24500/-
Age Limit: Between 18 and 26 years as on 29.07.2015.
Application Fee (non-refundable) of Rs.100/-(Rupees One Hundred only) through crossed Demand Draft in favour of INDIAN OIL CORPORATION LIMITED- PIPELINES DIVISION payable at RAJKOT should be enclosed along with application form. Any other mode of payment is not acceptable and application
The selection procedure will comprise Written Test, Trade Test/ Physical Fitness Test & Personal Interview. Candidates shortlisted on the basis of their performance in the Written Test only would be called for further selection process comprising Trade/ Physical Fitness Test and subsequent Personal Interview. The candidates will have to pass through each stage including medical fitness for being adjudged as suitable for selection.
Filling up of vacancies is solely at the discretion of the Management and is based on suitability of the candidates. No claim will arise for appointment, if vacancies are not filled due to unsuitability/insufficient number of candidates.
How To Apply:
Eligible candidates need to download the following application format and send the duly filled form to the following address superscribe with Advertisement No and Post Applied for along with Demand Draft ONLY by ORDINARY POST and it must be received before 27 August 2015 :
Senior Human Resource Manager
Indian Oil Corporation Ltd (Pipelines Division)
Western Region Pipelines PO Box No.1007,
Bedipara, Morvi Road Gauridad, Rajkot-360003 (Gujarat)
Last Date to Apply: The last date to receive the application ONLY by ORDINARY POST is 27 August 2015.
Download Application Format: Link Expired
Official Advertisement: Link Expired