Indian Navy Recruitment 2021 | www.indiannavy.nic.in | Freshers | 10+2 (B.Tech) Cadet Entry Scheme | 26 Posts | Across India | Last Date: 9th February 2021
Organization: Indian Navy
Indian Navy Recruitment 2021: The Indian Navy is the naval branch of the Indian Armed Forces. The President of India is the Supreme Commander of the Indian Navy. The Chief of Naval Staff, a four-star Admiral, commands the navy.
The primary objective of the navy is to safeguard the nation’s maritime borders, and in conjunction with other Armed Forces of the union, act to deter or defeat any threats or aggression against the territory, people or maritime interests of India, both in war and peace. Through joint exercises, goodwill visits and humanitarian missions, including disaster relief, Indian Navy promotes bilateral relations between nations.
Position: 10+2 (B.Tech) Cadet Entry Scheme – July 2021 Course
Total Vacancies: 26 Posts
- Education Branch: 5 Posts
- Executive & Technical Branches: 21 Posts
Salary: Pay will be according to Indian Navy rules and regulations
Job Location: Across India
Candidates who have passed Senior Secondary Examination (10+2 Pattern) or its equivalent examinations from any Board with at least 70% aggregate marks in Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics (PCM) and at least 50% marks in English (either in Class X or Class XII) and Candidates must appeared for JEE (Main) -2020 (for B.E./B.Tech) exam.
Candidates who born in between 02 Jul 2002 and 01 Jan 2004 are eligible to apply.
Candidates recommended by the SSBs and declared medically fit, will be selected for training in Indian Naval Academy Ezhimala, Kerala, based on All India Merit and number of vacancies. All India Merit will be prepared as per SSB marks. Selected Candidates will be inducted as Cadets for the four year B.Tech Course in Applied Electronics & Communication Engineering, Mechanical Engineering or Electronics & Communication Engineering as per Naval requirements
- Candidates are shortlisted for SSB based on JEE (Main) All India Rank (AIR) – 2020. SSB interviews for short listed candidates will be scheduled at Bangalore / Bhopal / Kolkata / Visakhapatnam from March – June 2021
- Shortlisted candidates will be informed about their selection for SSB interview on their E-mail or through SMS as provided by candidates in their application form
- SSB interview will be conducted in two stages. Stage I test consists of Intelligence test, Picture Perception and Group Discussion. Candidates who fail to qualify in Stage I will be routed back on the same day. Stage II test comprises Psychological testing, Group testing and Interview which will last for 04 days. Successful candidates will thereafter undergo Medical Examination
How To Apply:
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this position in online from 29th January 2021 to 9th February 2021.
Apply Link: Job Expired