Indian Coast Guard Registration Link 2022 | www.indiancoastguard.gov.in | Freshers | Assistant Commandant – 02/2022 Batch | BE/ B.Tech/ Any Degree | Across India
Company: Indian Coast Guard (ICG)
Indian Coast Guard Registration Link 2022: The Indian Coast Guard (ICG) protects India’s maritime interests and enforces maritime law, with jurisdiction over the territorial waters of India, including its contiguous zone and exclusive economic zone.
The Indian Coast Guard was formally established on 18 August 1978 by the Coast Guard Act, 1978 of the Parliament of India as an independent Armed force of India. It operates under the Ministry of Defence.
Officail Website: www.indiancoastguard.gov.in
Indian Coast Guard Recruitment is inviting applications for the posts of Assistant Commandant in General Duty, Commercial Pilot Entry, Technical Engineering. The detailed eligibility and application process are given in below.
Positions: Assistant Commandant – 02/2022 Batch
Vacancies: 50 Posts
- General Duty: 30
- CPL (SSA): 10
- Technical Engineering: 6
- Technical Electrical: 4
Job Location: Across India
Salary: Rs 56100/- per month
Eligibility Criteria for Indian Coast Guard Recruitment 2022:
- Candidates who have passed Bachelor’s degree from any recognized university with minimum 60% marks in aggregate (i.e. 1st Semester to 8th Semester for BE/ B.Tech Course or 1st year to last year for Bachelor Degree candidates wherever applicable).
- Mathematics and Physics as subjects up to intermediate or class XIIth of 10+2+3 scheme of education or equivalent.
- Candidates not in possession of Physics and Maths in 10+2 (intermediate) or equivalent level are not eligible for General Duty (GD) and General Duty (SSA).
Commercial Pilot Entry (SSA):
- Candidates holding current /valid Commercial Pilot Licence (CPL) issued/ validated by Director General of Civil Aviation (DGCA).
- Minimum educational qualification – XIIth pass (Physics and Mathematics) with 60% marks in aggregate.
Technical (Engineering & Electrical):
- Engineering degree with 60% marks in aggregate or Should have passed Sections A and B examination from the Institution of Engineers (India) in any of the discipline listed below with 60% marks:-
- Engineering Branch: Naval architecture or Mechanical or Marine or Automotive or Mechatronics or Industrial and Production or Metallurgy or Design or Aeronautical or Aerospace.
- Electrical Branch: Electrical or Electronics or Telecommunication or Instrumentation or Instrumentation and Control or Electronics and Communication or Power Engg. or Power Electronics. All the above streams of Engg. Must be recognized by All India Council of Technical Education (AICTE).
- Atleast 60% marks in aggregate in Physics and Maths in 12th class. or Three year diploma course with an aggregate of 60%.
- General Duty: Born between 01 Jul 1997 to 30 Jun 2021 (Both dates inclusive).
- Commercial Pilot Entry (SSA): Born between 01 Jul 1997 to 30 Jun 2003 (Both dates
- Technical Officers: Born between 01 Jul 1997 to 30 Jun 2021 (Both dates inclusive).
- Age relaxed as per Govt rules.
Selection Process for Indian Coast Guard Recruitment 2022:
- Shortlisted candidates will be called for Preliminary Selection which will consist of Mental Ability Test/ Cognitive Aptitude Test and Picture Perception & Discussion Test (PP&DT).
- The aptitude tests will be in English only and will be of objective type.
- The candidates who qualify Preliminary Selection will be called for Final Selection.
- The Final Selection will consist of Psychological Test, Group Task and Interview (Personality test).
- All documents/ certificates verified during PSB are also required to be produced in originals during FSB.
Examination Centers: Goa, Chennai, Kolkata and Noida.
How to Apply for Indian Coast Guard Recruitment 2022?
Eligible and Desirous candidates should apply online from 6th December 2021 to 17th December 2021.
More Information: Click Here