Indian Coast Guard Recruitment 2023 | www.indiancoastguard.gov.in | Freshers | Assistant Commandant – 02/2024 Batch | BE/ B.Tech/ Any Degree | Across India
Company: Indian Coast Guard (ICG)
Indian Coast Guard Recruitment 2023: The Indian Coast Guard (ICG) protects India’s maritime interests and enforces maritime law, with jurisdiction over the territorial waters of India, including its contiguous zone and exclusive economic zone.
The Indian Coast Guard was formally established on 18 August 1978 by the Coast Guard Act, 1978 of the Parliament of India as an independent Armed force of India. It operates under the Ministry of Defence.
Official Website: www.indiancoastguard.gov.in
Indian Coast Guard Recruitment is inviting applications for the posts of Assistant Commandant in General Duty, Technical Engineering and Law for 02/2024 Batch. The detailed eligibility and application process are given in below.
Positions: Assistant Commandant – 02/2024
Job Location: Across India
Salary: Rs. 56,100/- per month
Eligibility Criteria for Indian Coast Guard Recruitment 2023:
- Candidates who have passed Bachelor’s degree from any recognized university with minimum 60% marks in aggregate (i.e. 1st Semester to 8th Semester for BE/ B.Tech Course or 1st year to last year for Bachelor Degree candidates wherever applicable).
- Mathematics and Physics as subjects up to intermediate or class XIIth of 10+2+3 scheme of education or equivalent.
- Candidates not in possession of Physics and Maths in 10+2 (intermediate) or equivalent level are not eligible for General Duty (GD) and General Duty (SSA).
Technical (Engineering & Electrical):
- Engineering degree with 60% marks in aggregate or Should have passed Sections A and B examination from the Institution of Engineers (India) in any of the discipline listed below with 60% marks:-
- Mechanical Engineering Branch: Naval architecture or Mechanical or Marine or Automotive or Mechatronics or Industrial and Production or Metallurgy or Design or Aeronautical or Aerospace.
- Electrical Branch: Electrical or Electronics or Telecommunication or Instrumentation or Instrumentation and Control or Electronics and Communication or Power Engg. or Power Electronics. All the above streams of Engg. Must be recognized by All India Council of Technical Education (AICTE).
- Atleast 60% marks in aggregate in Physics and Maths in 12th class. or Three year diploma course with an aggregate of 60%.
Degree in Law from a recognized University with minimum 60% of marks.
- General Duty: Born between 01 Jul 1998 to 30 Jun 2022 (Both dates inclusive).
- Technical Officers: Born between 01 Jul 1998 to 30 Jun 2002 (Both dates inclusive).
- Law Entry: Born between 01 Jul 1993 to 30 Jun 2002
- Age relaxed as per Govt rules.
Selection Process for Indian Coast Guard Recruitment 2023:
Selection will be based on Preliminary Selection (Mental Ability Test/ Cognitive Aptitude Test and Picture Perception & Discussion Test) & Final Selection (Psychological Test, Group Task and Interview (Personality test).
How to Apply for Indian Coast Guard Recruitment 2023?
Eligible and Desirous candidates should apply online from 1st September 2023 to 15th September 2023.
Apply Link: Click Here