Indian Coast Guard Recruitment 2021 | www.indiancoastguard.gov.in | Navik/ Yantrik | 02/2021 Batch | 358 Posts | 10th/ 12th/ Diploma | Across India | Last Date: 19th January 2021
Company: Indian Coast Guard (ICG)
Indian Coast Guard Recruitment 2021: The Indian Coast Guard (ICG) protects India’s maritime interests and enforces maritime law, with jurisdiction over the territorial waters of India, including its contiguous zone and exclusive economic zone.
The Indian Coast Guard was formally established on 18 August 1978 by the Coast Guard Act, 1978 of the Parliament of India as an independent Armed force of India. It operates under the Ministry of Defence.
Official Website: www.indiancoastguard.gov.in
Positions: Navik (General Branch), Navik (Domestic Branch), Yantrik (Mechanical), Yantrik (Electrical), Yantrik (Electronics)
Total Vacancies: 358 Posts
- Navik (General Branch): 260
- Navik (Domestic Branch): 50
- Yantrik (Mechanical): 31
- Yantrik (Electrical): 7
- Yantrik (Electronics): 10
Job Location: Across India
Salary: Rs. 27,100/- for Navik, Rs. 29,200/- for Yantrik Posts
Navik (General Branch):
Candidates must complete 10+2 from with Maths and Physics from an education board recognized by Council of Boards for School Education (COBSE).
Navik (Domestic Branch):
Candidates must complete 10th Class from an education board recognized by Council of Boards for School Education (COBSE).
Candidates must possess Diploma in Mechanical/ Electrical/ Electronics Engineering from a recognized Institute.
- Height (Men) – Minimum height is 157 cms.
- Chest – Should be well proportioned. Minimum expansion 5 cms.
- Weight – Proportionate to height and age plus or minus 10 percentage acceptable
Candidates age must be in between 18 to 22 years.
- Stage- I –Written Examination
- STAGE-II – Based on the performance in the Computer Based Online Examination, a merit list will be prepared and e-admit card for stage-II (Physical Fitness Test(pass/fail), Document verification (Pass/fail), Re-assessment of Inconsistent Performers (Pass/fail), Initial Medicals Examination. (Pass/Fail)will be issued
- STAGE – III – Based on the performance in Stage-I & Stage-II, an all India merit list will be prepared and e-admit card for stage-III (final medicals at INS Chilka) will be issued as per the vacancies available and ratio decided by ICG.
- STAGE–IV–The candidates are to submit all the original documents and verification of all original documents through boards/universities/state government will be carried out by Indian Coast Guard. Candidate will be terminated from service if the documents are reported as not genuine by respective boards/universities/state government.
General category candidates have to pay fee of Rs. 250/-. Reserved category candidates are exempted from the payment of fee.
How to Apply:
Eligible and Interested candidates may apply online for the posts of Navik and Yantrik from 5th January 2021 to 19th January 2021
Apply Link: Job Expired