Indian Coast Guard Recruitment 2018 | www.indiancoastguard.gov.in | Assistant Commandant | BE/ B.Tech/ Any Degree | Across India | Last Date: 30th November 2018
Company: Indian Coast Guard (ICG)
The Indian Coast Guard (ICG) protects India’s maritime interests and enforces maritime law, with jurisdiction over the territorial waters of India, including its contiguous zone and exclusive economic zone.
The Indian Coast Guard was formally established on 18 August 1978 by the Coast Guard Act, 1978 of the Parliament of India as an independent Armed force of India. It operates under the Ministry of Defence.
Officail Website: www.indiancoastguard.gov.in
Indian Coast Guard Recruitment 2018 notifications for the post of Assistant Commandant in General Duty, General Duty(Pilot) & Commercial Pilot License(SSA). The detailed eligibility and application process are given in below.
Positions: Assistant Commandant
Job Location: Across India
Salary: Rs 56100/- per month
- Candidates who have passed Bachelor’s degree from any recognised university with minimum 60% marks in aggregate (i.e. 1st Semester to 8th Semester for BE/ B.Tech Course or 1st year to last year for Bachelor Degree candidates wherever applicable).
- Mathematics and Physics as subjects up to intermediate or class XIIth of 10+2+3 scheme of education or equivalent.
- Candidates not in possession of Physics and Maths in 10+2 (intermediate) or equivalent level are not eligible for General Duty (GD) and General Duty (SSA).
Commercial Pilot Entry (SSA):
- Candidates holding current /valid Commercial Pilot Licence (CPL) issued/ validated by Director General of Civil Aviation (DGCA).
- Minimum educational qualification – XIIth pass (Physics and Mathematics) with 60% marks in aggregate.
- A degree in Law with minimum 60% marks from a recognized university.
- Three years degree in law after graduation or Five years after 10+2 examination.
Note: Only candidates cleared their final year/ final semester exams and completed their degrees are to apply.
- Height (Men) – Minimum height is 157 cms.
- Height (Women) – Minimum height is 152 cms.
- Chest – Should be well proportioned. Minimum expansion 5 cms.
- Weight – Proportionate to height and age plus or minus 10 percentage acceptable
- General Duty: Born between 01 Jul 1994 to 30 Jun 1998 (Both dates inclusive).
- Commercial Pilot Entry (SSA): Born between 01 Jul 1994 to 30 Jun 2000 (Both dates
- Law Officers: Born between 01 Jul 1989 to 30 Jun 1998 (Both dates inclusive).
- Age relaxed as per Govt rules.
- Shortlisted candidates will be called for Preliminary Selection which will consist of Mental Ability Test/ Cognitive Aptitude Test and Picture Perception & Discussion Test (PP&DT).
- The aptitude tests will be in English only and will be of objective type.
- The candidates who qualify Preliminary Selection will be called for Final Selection.
- The Final Selection will consist of Psychological Test, Group Task and Interview (Personality test).
- All documents/ certificates verified during PSB are also required to be produced in originals during FSB.
Examination Centres: Mumbai, Chennai, Kolkata and Noida.
How to Apply:
More Info: Click Here
Application Link: Click Here