Indian Army Recruitment 2020 | Freshers | Engineering Graduates | Technical Graduate Course (TGC-132) (JAN 2021) | 40 Posts | BE/ B.Tech – All Engineering Streams | Across India | Last Date: 26th August 2020
Company: Indian Army
The Indian Army is the land-based branch and the largest component of the Indian Armed Forces. The President of India serves as Commander-in-Chief of the army, and it is commanded by the Chief of Army Staff (COAS), who is a four-star general. Two officers have been conferred the rank of Field marshal, a Five-star rank, which is a ceremonial position of great honour.
The primary mission of the Indian Army is to ensure national security and unity, defending the nation from external aggression and threats, and maintaining peace and security within its borders.
Company Website: www.joinindianarmy.nic.in
Applications are invited from eligible unmarried Male Engineering Graduates for 132nd Technical Graduate Course (TGC) commencing in Jan 2021 at Indian Military Academy (IMA), Dehradun for Permanent Commission in the Indian Army.
Positions: Technical Graduate Course (TGC-131)
Total Vacancies: 40
- Civil – 10 posts
- Architecture – 1 post
- Mechanical – 3 posts
- Electrical/ Electrical & Electronics – 4 posts
- Computer Sc & Engg /Computer Technology/ Info Tech/ M. Sc Computer Sc – 9 posts
- Electronics & Telecom/ Telecommunication/ Electronics & Comn/ Satellite Communication/ Opto Electronics – 6 posts
- Aeronautical/ Avionic – 2 posts
- Aerospace – 1 post
- Nuclear Technology – 1 post
- Automobile – 1 post
- Laser Technology – 1 post
- Industrial/ Manufacturing – 1 post
Salary: Rs.56,100 – 1,77,500/- PM
Job Location: Across India
Indian Army TGC Eligibility Criteria:
- Candidates who have passed the requisite Engineering Degree course or are in the final year of Engineering Degree course are eligible to apply.
- Candidate studying in the final year of Engg degree course should be able to submit proof of passing by 01 Jan 2021 and produce the Engg Degree Certificate within 12 weeks from the date of commencement of training at Indian Military Academy (IMA).
Relevant Engineering Disciplines:
|Engineering Streams||Equivalent Stream|
|Civil||Civil Engineering, Civil Engineering (Structural Engineering ), Structural Engineering|
|Mechanical||Mechanical Engineering, Mechanical (Mechatronics) Engineering, Mechanical & Automation Engineering|
|Electrical/ Electrical & Electronics||Electrical Engineering, Electrical Engineering (Electronics & Power), Power System Engineering, Electrical & Electronics Engineering|
|Computer Sc & Engg /Computer Technology/ Info Tech/ M. Sc Computer Sc||Computer Engineering, Computer Science, Computer Science Engineering, Computer Science & Engineering, Information Science &
|Electronics & Telecom/ Telecommunication/ Electronics & Comn/ Satellite Communication/ Opto Electronics||Electronics & Telecommunication Engineering, Telecommunication Engineering, Electronics & Communication Engineering, Electronics & Electrical Communication Engineering|
|Aeronautical/ Avionics||Aeronautical Engineering, Avionics Engineering|
|Industrial/ Manufacturing||Industrial Engineering, Industrial Engineering & Management, Industrial & Production Engineering, Industrial Engg & Mgt, Industrial/ Manufacturing|
Age Limit: 20 – 27 years as on 01-01-2021
Indian Army TGC Selection Procedure:
- Shortlisting of Applications: Integrated HQ of MoD (Army) reserves the right to shortlist applications and to fix cutoff percentage of marks for each Engineering discipline/ stream
- SSB Interview: Only shortlisted eligible candidates depending on the cutoff percentage will be interviewed
- Medical Examination: The Candidates who shall clear stage I and stage II of SSB interview will appear for medical examination.
How To Apply:
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this position online at http://www.joinindianarmy.nic.in/ website on or before 26th August 2020.
For More Details:Link Expired
Apply Link: Link Expired