Indian Army Recruitment 2017 | SSC Officers – 196 Vacancies | SSC(T)-50 & SSCW(T)-21 | BE/ B.Tech/ Any Degree | Across India | Last Date: 31st August 2017
Company: Indian Army
The Indian Army is the land-based branch and the largest component of the Indian Armed Forces. The President of India serves as Commander-in-Chief of the army, and it is commanded by the Chief of Army Staff (COAS), who is a four-star general. Two officers have been conferred the rank of Field marshal, a Five-star rank, which is a ceremonial position of great honour.
The primary mission of the Indian Army is to ensure national security and unity, defending the nation from external aggression and threats, and maintaining peace and security within its borders.
Company Website: www.joinindianarmy.nic.in
Indian Army announced notification for Engineering graduates for the post of Short Service Commission Technical Women & Men. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
Positions: SSC Officers
Salary: Rs 70,000/Month
Job Location: Across India
No of Vacancies : Total 196 Posts
|Descipline||No. of Vcancies|
|SSC(T) Women–21||SSC(T) Men-50|
|Electrical/ Electrical & Electronics||03||21|
|Aeronautical/ Aviation/ Aerospace/ Ballistics/ Avionics||–||12|
|Computer Science & Engineering/ Computer Technology/ Info Tech/ M.Sc (Computer Science)||04||30|
|Electronics & Telecommunication/ Telecommunication/ Electronics & Communication/ Satellite Communication||03||27|
|Electronics / Opto Electronics/ Fibre Optics / Micro Electronics & Microwave||–||14|
|Non UPSC-Any degree||–||01|
|Tech Entry-Any Tech Stream||–||01|
- SSC(T)-50 Men and SSC(T)-21 Women: 20 to 27 years as on 01 April 2018 (Candidates born between 02 Apr 91 and 01 Apr 98) (both dates inclusive).
- SSCW(Non Tech)(Non UPSC) – For Widows of Defence Personnel only (with
four years age relaxation). 19 to 29 years As on 1 Jan 2018 (Candidates born between 02 Jan 89 and 01 Jan 99) (both dates inclusive).
- SSCW(Tech)(Non UPSC) – 20 to 31 years As on 1 April 2018 (Candidates born between 02 JApr 87 and 01 April 98 ) (both dates inclusive).
- NOTE-1 : The date of birth accepted by the office is that entered in the Matriculation or an equivalent examination certificate.
- Candidates who have passed Engineering Degree course or are in the final year of
Engineering course are eligible to apply.
- The candidates studying in the final year examination of Degree Course should be able to produce the Engineering Degree within 12 weeks from the date of commencement of training at OTA.
- Such candidates will be inducted on Additional Bond Basis for recovery of the cost of training at OTA as notified from time to time as well as stipend and pay & allowances paid, in case they fail to produce the requisite Degree Certificate within the specified time
- Short listing of Applications. Integrated HQ of MoD(Army) reserves the right to shortlist applications and to fix cutoff percentage of marks for each engineering discipline without assigning any reason.
- Only shortlisted eligible candidates depending on the cutoff percentage will be interviewed at Selection Centres, Allahabad(UP), Bhopal (MP), Bangalore (Karnataka) and Kapurthala (Punjab) by Psychologist, Group Testing Officer and Interviewing Officer. Call Up letter for SSB interview will be issued only through candidate’s registered e-mail id and through SMS.Candidates will not be interviewed locally. Allotment of Selection Centre is at the discretion of Dte Gen of Rtg, IHQ MoD (Army) and NO request for changes are entertained in this regard.
- Shortlisted candidates will have to log in on the website www.joinindianarmy.nic.in using their username and password and select the SSB dates as available on the website.
- Interviews will be held from Apr/May 2017 onwards.Candidates will put through two stage selection procedure. Those who clear Stage I will go to Stage II. Those who fail in Stage I will be returned on the same day. Duration of SSB interviews is five days excluding day of arrival and details of the same are available at official website of Rtg Dte www.joinindianarmy.nic.in
How To Apply:
Interested and eligible candidates can apply this position online from 2nd August 2017 @ 12 Hrs to 31st August 2017 @ 12 Hrs
Notification & Apply Online: Link Expired