Indian Air Force Recruitment 2021 | www.careerairforce.nic.in | Apply Online | Airmen | 12th/ Diploma | Across India | Last Date: 7th February 2021
Organization: Indian Air Force (IAF)
The Indian Air Force (IAF) is the air arm of the Indian armed forces. It is the world’s fourth largest air force in terms of both personnel and aircraft. Its primary responsibility is to secure Indian airspace and to conduct aerial warfare during a conflict.
After India became independent from the United Kingdom in 1947, the Royal Indian Air Force served the Dominion of India, with the prefix being dropped when India became a republic in 1950.
Official Website: www.careerairforce.nic.in
Indian Air Force invites online application for unmarried male candidates to appear in recruitment rally to join as Airmen in Group ‘X’ , Group ‘Y’.
Job Location: Across India
Stipend/ Salary: During training a stipend of Rs. 14,600 PM
- Group ‘X’ Trades (Except Education Instructor Trade). Rs.33,100/- PM
- Group ‘Y’ [Except IAF(S) and Musician Trades]. Rs. 26,900/- PM
Eligibility Criteria for IAF Airmen recruitment 2021:
Educational Qualification for IAF Airmen Recruitment 2021:
Group ‘X’ (Except Education Instructor Trade):
- Passed Intermediate/10+2/ Equivalent examination with Mathematics, Physics and English from an Education Board listed as COBSE member with minimum 50% marks in aggregate and 50% marks in English. OR Passed Three years Diploma Course in Engineering in any stream.
Group ‘Y’ (Except IAF(S) and Musician Trades):
- Passed Intermediate / 10+2 / Equivalent Examination in any stream/subjects approved by Central / State Education Boards listed as COBSE member with minimum 50% marks in aggregate and 50% marks in English. OR Passed two years vocational course from Education Boards listed as COBSE member with minimum 50% marks in aggregate and 50% marks in English in vocational course or in Intermediate/Matriculation if English is not a subject in Vocational Course.
Group ‘Y’ Medical Assistant Trade:
- 12th / Intermediate passed or Equivalent examination in any stream/subjects with Physics, Chemistry, Biology and English with minimum 50% marks in aggregate and 50% marks in English.
- Candidate born between 16 January 2001 and 29 December 2004 (both days inclusive) are eligible to apply.
Selection Process for IAF Airmen Recruitment 2021:
The selection process is consists of a Physical Fitness Test (PFT), Written Test, Adaptability Test-1, Adaptability Test-2, Medical Examination.
Group ‘X’ Trades (Except Education Instructor) : Total duration of the online test shall be 60 minutes and shall comprise of English, Physics and Mathematics as per 10+2 CBSE syllabus.
Group ‘Y’ Trades [Except IAF(S) and Musician]: Total duration of the online test shall be 45 minutes and
shall comprise of English as per 10+2 CBSE syllabus and Reasoning & General Awareness (RAGA).
Both Group ‘X’ & ‘Y’ Trades: Total duration of the online test shall be 85 minutes and shall comprise of English, Physics, and Mathematics as per 10+2 CBSE syllabus and Reasoning & General Awareness (RAGA).
Marking pattern for online test:- One mark for every correct answer, Nil (0) marks for un attempted question, 0.25 marks shall be deducted for each wrong answer.
Physical Fitness Test (PFT):
Physical Fitness Test (PFT) which would consist of 1.6 Km run to be completed within 06 minutes 30 seconds. Candidates shall also have to complete 10 Push-ups, 10 Sit-ups and 20 Squats within the stipulated time to qualify in the Physical Fitness Test.
Adaptability Test- I (For both Group ‘ X’ & Group ‘Y’ Trades) :
All candidates who pass the Physical Fitness Test (PFT) shall have to undertake Adaptability Test-I (objective type written test) which is to assess suitability of a candidate for employment in the IAF which involves deployment in varied geographic terrain, weather and operational conditions.
Adaptability Test- II (For both Group ‘ X’ & Group ‘Y’ Trades):
All candidates who pass Adaptability Test – I shall have to undertake Adaptability Test- II as per policy in vogue. Adaptability Test- II is to select candidates who can adapt to the environment of Indian Air Force and are able to adjust to the military way of life.
Medical Examination shall be conducted by the Air Force Medical Team as per IAF medical standards and policy in vogue on the subject issue. A medical examination would also include a baseline investigation of:-
- Blood Haemogram – Hb, TLC, DLC, Urine RE/ME
- Biochemistry : (i) Blood Sugar Fasting & PP (ii) Serum Cholesterol (iii) Urea, Uric acid,
Creatinine (iv) LFT—Serum Bilurubin, SGOT, SGPT
- X- Ray chest (PA view) (e) ECG (R) (f) Tests for Narcotic Drug and Psychotropic
Substance Abuse. (g) Any other test necessary in the opinion of the Medical Officer.
- For General – Rs.250/-
Mode Of Payment:
The payment can be made by using Debit Cards/ Credit Cards/Internet Banking through payment gateway. The examination fee can also be paid by Challan payment at any Axis Bank Branch.
How to Apply for IAF Airmen Recruitment 2021:
All interested and eligible unmarried male candidates can apply through online by using official website from 22nd January 2021 to 7th February 2021.
For More Details: Click Here
Apply Link: Click Here