Indian Air Force Invited Application For Agnipath Agniveer Vayu Recruitment 2022 | 10+2/ Diploma | Across India | Last Date: 23rd November 2022
Organization: Indian Air Force (IAF)
Agnipath Agniveer Vayu Recruitment 2022: The Indian Air Force (IAF) is the air arm of the Indian armed forces. It is the world’s fourth-largest air force in terms of both personnel and aircraft. Its primary responsibility is to secure Indian airspace and to conduct aerial warfare during a conflict.
After India became independent from the United Kingdom in 1947, the Royal Indian Air Force served the Dominion of India, with the prefix being dropped when India became a republic in 1950.
Official Website: www.careerairforce.nic.in
Positions: Agniveer Vayu (Agneepath Scheme)
Total Vacancies: Not mentioned
Job Location: Across India
|Year||Customized Package (Monthly)||In-Hand (70%)||Contribution to AGNIVEERs Corpus
|Contribution to Corpus fund
|1st Year||Rs. 30,000/-||Rs. 21,000/-||Rs. 9000/-||Rs. 9,000/-|
|2nd Year||Rs. 33,000/-||Rs. 23,100/-||Rs. 9900/-||Rs. 9900/-|
|3rd Year||Rs. 36,500/-||Rs. 25,550/-||Rs. 10950/-||Rs. 10950/-|
|4th Year||Rs. 40,000/-||Rs. 28,000/-||Rs. 12,000/-||Rs. 12,000/-|
Eligibility Criteria for Agnipath Agniveer Vayu Recruitment 2022:
For Science Students:
- Candidates must complete Intermediate with Mathematics, Physics, and English from a recognized Education board with a minimum of 50% of marks. Or
- Candidates must possess Diploma in Engineering (Mechanical/ Electrical/ Electronics/ Automobile/ Computer Science/ Instrumentation Technology/ Information Technology) from a Government recognized Institute with a minimum of 50% of marks Or
- Passed Two years of Vocational Courses with non-vocational subjects viz. Physics and Maths from State Education Boards/Councils which are listed in COBSE with 50% marks of aggregate
Other than Science Students:
- Candidates must complete 10+2 or equivalent Examination in any subject approved by Central / State Education Boards listed as COBSE members with minimum 50% marks in aggregate and 50% marks in English Or
- Passed two years of vocational course from Education Boards listed as COBSE members with minimum 50% marks in aggregate and 50% marks in English in a vocational course or in Intermediate/Matriculation if English is not a subject in Vocational Course.
Candidates born between 27th June 2002 and 27th December 2005 (both dates inclusive) are eligible to apply.
Mandatory Medical Standards:
General Medical Standards for AGNIVEERVAYU are as follows:-
- Height: Minimum acceptable height is 152.5 cms (For Male candidates) and 152 cms (For Female candidates).
- Weight: Proportionate to height and age.
- Chest: For male candidate’s minimum chest circumference will be 77 cms and the chest expansion should be at least 5 cms. For
female candidates the chest wall should be well proportioned with a minimum range of expansion of 5 cms.
- Corneal Surgery (PRK/LASIK) is not acceptable.
- Hearing: The candidate should have normal hearing i.e. able to hear forced whisper from a distance of 6 meters by each ear separately.
- Dental: Should have healthy gums, good set of teeth and minimum 14 dental points.
Selection Process For Agnipath Agniveer Vayu Recruitment 2022:
Phase – I:
- Online Test. Eligible candidates will be sent provisional admit cards for Phase – I of testing on their registered e-mail IDs between 48-72 hrs prior to the examination. Candidates are required to download the admit card, take a colour printout and carry the same to the examination centre. The name of city & exam date will be intimated to candidates at an earlier date to enable them plan their movement. This provisional admit card can also be downloaded by the candidate under candidates login on CASB web portal https://agnipathvayu.cdac.in. All candidates in possession of provisional admit card will undertake Online Tests at centers designated/allotted as per their admit card. Online tests will be objective type and questions will be bilingual (English & Hindi) except for English paper. Candidates are to bring one blue / black pen and an original AADHAAR card along with them for Phase – I testing. Details of the test are as follows: –
- Science Subjects. Total duration of the online test shall be 60 minutes and shall comprise of English, Physics and Mathematics
as per 10+2 CBSE syllabus. Other than Science Subjects. Total duration of the online test shall be 45 minutes and shall comprise of English as per 10+2 CBSE syllabus and Reasoning & General Awareness (RAGA). Science Subjects & Other than Science Subjects. Total duration of the online test shall be 85 minutes and shall comprise of English, Physics and Mathematics as per 10+2 CBSE syllabus and Reasoning & General Awareness (RAGA). Marking pattern for online test: – One mark for every correct answer. Nil (0) marks for unattempted question. 0.25 marks shall be deducted for each wrong answer
Application Fees: Rs.250/-
How to Apply for Agnipath Agniveer Vayu Recruitment 2022?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for these positions online on the official website of Agniveer Vayu before 23rd November 2022.
For More Details: Click Here
Apply Link: Click Here