India Yamaha Motors Hiring Welding Engineer / Specialist In Chennai
Company: India Yamaha Motor Private Limited (IYM)
Yamaha made its initial foray into India in 1985. Subsequently, it entered into a 50:50 joint-venture with the Escorts Group in 1996. However, in August 2001, Yamaha acquired its remaining stake becoming a 100% subsidiary of Yamaha Motor Co., Ltd, Japan (YMC). In 2008, Mitsui & Co., Ltd. Entered into an agreement with YMC to become a joint-investor in the motorcycle manufacturing company “India Yamaha Motor Private Limited (IYM)”
Company Website: www.yamaha-motor-india.com
Positions: Welding Engineer / Specialist
Role: Project Manager-Production/ Manufacturing/ Maintenance
Qualification: Diploma / ITI
Experience: 5 – 15 Years
- Managing Welding Engineering function
- Preparation & Review of WPS, WPQ, PQR etc.
- Welding Consumable selection and brand approval of vendor for welding consumables
- Welder qualification as per Norms
- Developing Welding processes and resolving technical problems.
- Managing technical training centre for upgrading of skills of technicians and engineers.
- Good Exposure / Knowledge in Welding Process.
- Diploma / ITI with 5 to 15 yrs experience.
- Work experience in Automobile (2 Wheeler) OEM sectors preferred.
Apply Link: Closed